[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mega Million

whomper

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to 355 million dollars..Did you get your tickets ?

I will be now. Thanks Whom. And just because you reminded me about it, if i win you will be taken care of. Even though you have that horse sh1t picture. :D

I am in an office pool for 5.... (22 of us)

in for 5 with brother in law and father in law...

BOTH dues are on me this year if I win!!

If you win I expect to see you at the renn fair down here this year in full plate armor

Up to 355 million dollars..Did you get your tickets ?

Do you want to pool some numbers with us Huddlers? I would be in for $10. We could paypal you the money and you could go buy the tix. When are the drawings for Mega?

Edited by spain

If you win I expect to see you at the renn fair down here this year in full plate armor

I'm a lover, not a fighter :D

speaking of that, how are we gonna pull it off with you moving to NC?

you're going in the wrong direction brother...

oh... and I will need to win to do that... got to be expensive to rig it up with AC...

Do you want to pool some numbers with us Huddlers? I would be in for $10. We could paypal you the money and you could go buy the tix. When are the drawings for Mega?

Tonight at 11pm and the cut off is 8pm for buying the tickets

Tuesday, I believe. Dang.. I hate crap like this. How can you say no. I would lose my mind if you all hit and I did not jump in. So... count me in

I'm down with that.

:alreadycountingmoney:

I meant to get some at lunch today, but I didn't. I'll have to stop on the way home. Usually we have an office pool when the jackpots get huge like this, but no one was included this round. :D

No we just didn't include you :D

Anybody want to buy some tix for a group of huddlers?

Tuesday, I believe. Dang.. I hate crap like this. How can you say no. I would lose my mind if you all hit and I did not jump in. So... count me in

I'm down with that.

:alreadycountingmoney:

I'll be getting some tickets, and have instructed my wife to do so if she goes to a gas station or the grocery store today. Down for a Huddler group buy as well if someone wants to facilitate it.

I'll float a $10 spot. I could always use more money.

If someone is able to get em' I'm in Fo Sho.

i'd be in....... who is the point man?