[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jumping on the Bandwagon...

Caveman_Nick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers on the way Bro!

He had a thorough physical that led to a stress test and some other test that pointed out 3 failry minor heart attacks, but that had caused damage. They wanted to find out the extent of the damage before attempting any corrective procedure.

My father-in-law had his semi-annual stress test last week and is being checked in today for similar scoping Nick. I love him dearly and I'm optimistic that both he and your dad will be feeling much better (and relieved) in the next day or two.

You, your dad, and your family are certainly in my prayers!

My father-in-law had his semi-annual stress test last week and is being checked in today for similar scoping Nick. I love him dearly and I'm optimistic that both he and your dad will be feeling much better (and relieved) in the next day or two.

You, your dad, and your family are certainly in my prayers!

Back at ya, A.

UPDATE:

Soo.....my dad had a defibrulator installed this AM. He has some pretty heavy restrictions on what he can do for the next 6 weeks, and some minor restrictions on things he can't ever do again (like using a jackhammer, a chansaw, etc.....real man stuff), but otherwise can go back to normal activity after the 6 week period.

It was a scary morning, when the Dr. told us 1-3 hours, and we were getting on towards the three we were worried, but in the end all was well. it was done at Boston University Medical Center, so it certainly could have taken longer because of the teaching aspect of it.

Now he is resting in his room, and should be home tomorrow. My mom is thankfully no longer a basket case, although she hid it well from anyone that didn't know her.

Thanks to all for their support :D Hopefully we will be out of the woods soon!

UPDATE:

Soo.....my dad had a defibrulator installed this AM. He has some pretty heavy restrictions on what he can do for the next 6 weeks, and some minor restrictions on things he can't ever do again (like using a jackhammer, a chansaw, etc.....real man stuff), but otherwise can go back to normal activity after the 6 week period.

It was a scary morning, when the Dr. told us 1-3 hours, and we were getting on towards the three we were worried, but in the end all was well. it was done at Boston University Medical Center, so it certainly could have taken longer because of the teaching aspect of it.

Now he is resting in his room, and should be home tomorrow. My mom is thankfully no longer a basket case, although she hid it well from anyone that didn't know her.

Thanks to all for their support :D Hopefully we will be out of the woods soon!

:D Sounds like it when as well as could be expected. Glad to hear he will be coming home tomorrow.