[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss goes to Pats

The National Guard in Wisconsin can stand down. No fan riots threatened any longer.

:D Actually the National Guard was just called in as the fans are rioting because TT sucks and the Packers never make moves like this to help their team make a drastic leap. I feel for you Randall and all Packer fans. :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you

and goodnight!

I'm sure you're sleeping well nowadays. :D You're team is really loading up on both sides of the ball. Pencil the Pats in for a trip to the Super Bowl.

I'm sure you're sleeping well nowadays. :D You're team is really loading up on both sides of the ball. Pencil the Pats in for a trip to the Super Bowl.

I won't go quite that far, as the AFC is going to be brutal. However, I would call them the favorites at this point.

5 Playoff spots, lots of solid teams: INDY, NE, SD, BAL, JAX, NYJ, DEN, PIT, CIN, KC

Don't turn Oakland's mistake into a Pats mis-step.

Oakland gave up a starting LB and the 7th overall pick in the 2005 draft for Moss.

The Pats gave up a 4th round pick and will have the leverage to cut him if he pulls any of the crap he's pulled in the past.

Don't kid yourself...the fact is the majority of the league did not want to trade for Moss because he is a cancer...he turns 30 this year, he hasnt completed a full season in 4 years (including his last season with Minnesota), and he is a huge locker room distraction.

You dont think Jerry Jones has to handle Terrell Owens with kid gloves? Moss can be much worse...forget to throw it to him for a couple plays and the real Randy will show.

Edited by Return Of S&B

I won't go quite that far, as the AFC is going to be brutal. However, I would call them the favorites at this point.

5 Playoff spots, lots of solid teams: INDY, NE, SD, BAL, JAX, NYJ, DEN, PIT, CIN, KC

:D:D:tup: Solid!!! :doh::D

Think this will propel Porter to the #1 spot in Oakland now?

Uh... yeah!! :D

Don't kid yourself...the fact is the majority of the league did not want to trade for Moss because he is a cancer...he turns 30 this year, he hasnt completed a full season in 4 years (including his last season with Minnesota), and he is a huge locker room distraction.

You dont think Jerry Jones has to handle Terrell Owens with kid gloves? Moss can be much worse...forget to throw it to him for a couple plays and the real Randy will show.

NE was the only team that Moss agreed to take a paycut to be moved to. That's why he's a Pat now.

With the state of the teams, and particularly with the loss of Cowher, I would not could KC and PIT in the group of serious contenders. Frankly I have my doubts about Denver because of Cutler, but I am not ready to write them out of the group yet, and I also have som doubts about Cin and Jax.

SD, IND, BAL, and NE should repeat as division champs. The other 2 spots are very much up for grabs IMhO.

I assume that Al Davis dealt Moss to NE because he knew how bad Moss wanted to go to GB.

Too bad for us S&B fans that we won't get to see JaMarcus Russell hook up with Moss, but Randy is way too much of a team cancer to keep around for the new HC.

I guess you missed the last sentence....."(the Pats) will have the leverage to cut him if he pulls any of the crap he's pulled in the past." :D

NE was the only team that Moss agreed to take a paycut to be moved to. That's why he's a Pat now.

Escpecially since so many other teams were lining up to give away a 4th rd'er for him :D

Serisouly, he will most likely do well there... but he wouldn't have in Oakland, it was good for us to get rid of him. He didin't want to be there, and an unhappy Randy is a lazy-on-the-field Randy.

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

Randy is going to a team that can do no wrong. I'm not sure if this is sad or very very funny. There's 31 other teams he could have went to. The Patriots are the ONLY team that could possibly get positive reviews for signing Moss. This would be a terrible deal for any other team in the league. The double standard is hilarious that these guys enjoy.

:D:D:tup: Solid!!! :doh::D

Wow, you really are an idiot.

When did the Cowboys last win a Super Bowl ?

The Steelers won a Super Bowl two years ago, and despite their early season issues and a 2-6 start, the Steelers finished the season with 6 wins in 8 games.

They certainly aren't a favorite for the Super Bowl, but, to say they aren't in the playoff mix is idiotic.

:D Actually the National Guard was just called in as the fans are rioting because TT sucks and the Packers never make moves like this to help their team make a drastic leap. I feel for you Randall and all Packer fans. :D

Green Bay is trying to build a team of football players that care about football. High character guys.

Randy Moss is a piece of garbage. I hope for nothing but failure and injuries.

If you search the thread we had about Moss and Green Bay back in March, you'll see I didnt want this Ricky Ricardo then, I still don't want him today.

Randy is going to a team that can do no wrong. I'm not sure if this is sad or very very funny. There's 31 other teams he could have went to. The Patriots are the ONLY team that could possibly get positive reviews for signing Moss. This would be a terrible deal for any other team in the league. The double standard is hilarious that these guys enjoy.

Unprecedented success will do that for a team. Something the Vikes know nothing about... :D

Randy is going to a team that can do no wrong. I'm not sure if this is sad or very very funny. There's 31 other teams he could have went to. The Patriots are the ONLY team that could possibly get positive reviews for signing Moss. This would be a terrible deal for any other team in the league. The double standard is hilarious that these guys have earned.

fixed

Green Bay is trying to build a team of football players that care about football. High character guys.

Randy Moss is a piece of garbage. I hope for nothing but failure and injuries.

If you search the thread we had about Moss and Green Bay back in March, you'll see I didnt want this Ricky Ricardo then, I still don't want him today.

You might be right, but I'm betting that Tom Brady is considering dumping Gisele to get in better cahoots with Randy after this deal.

:D

Wow, you really are an idiot.

When did the Cowboys last win a Super Bowl ?

The Steelers won a Super Bowl two years ago, and despite their early season issues and a 2-6 start, the Steelers finished the season with 6 wins in 8 games.

They certainly aren't a favorite for the Super Bowl, but, to say they aren't in the playoff mix is idiotic.

Dude, seriously give it a rest, be a good little homer but enough's enough the Steelers will not contend this year and probably won't even make the playoffs. Now go take a sedative little man and relax. :D:tup: I wish the Cowboys played the Steelers this year as we'd wipe the floor with them. :D

Edited by irish

Dude, seriously give it a rest, be a good little homer but enough's enough the Steelers will not contend this year and probably won't even make the playoffs. Now go take a sedative little man and relax. :D:tup: I wish the Cowboys played the Steelers this year as we'd wipe the floor with them. :D

Your an idiot, everyone knows it, if anyone should give up, it is you.

He did a bad job at Seattle as well, right?

Charles Woodson didnt play well last year?

Ryan Pickett didnt play well last year?

Spitz, Moll, Colledge, Jennings, and AJ Hawk didnt perform well out of last years draft?

Tyrone Culver and Abdul Hodge had a shot at cracking the starting lineup this year.

The 2005 draft gave us Nick Collins and Brady Poppinga, both solid starters in this league. Underwood has a shot at taking over for Manuel as well.

This guy took a team that was 4-12 after Sherman destroyed it and turned it around to 8-8 and in the playoff hunt through week 17.

Randy Moss doesnt fit, nor would he restructure his deal.

You're misinformed. Please go back in your cave.

I guess you missed the last sentence....."(the Pats) will have the leverage to cut him if he pulls any of the crap he's pulled in the past." :D

The word isnt "if", the word is "when".

Face it, he is a disgruntled basket-case who thinks the world is against him....sure he may produce for a couple weeks...but as soon as Brady starts spreading the ball around to the other 7 pass receiving options in your offense...the real Randy will appear.

And you think he will like that New England weather when November and December roll around? Randy is a southern kid from West Virginia who's new adopted home is Florida. The cold weather alone will be enough for him to get grumpy....that or another hamstring pull.

Edited by Return Of S&B