[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missing Kansas Girl

Hat Trick

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19065065/

:D:tup::doh::D:D:clap::clap::clap:

The location where they found her is very close to where I live. I hope they fry this bastage. :D I have heard they have the suspect identified and he lives about 2 miles from the Target store where she was abducted......and go figure his got a list a mile long on his record.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19065065/

:D:tup::doh::D:D:clap::clap::clap:

The location where they found her is very close to where I live. I hope they fry this bastage. :D I have heard they have the suspect identified and he lives about 2 miles from the Target store where she was abducted......and go figure his got a list a mile long on his record.

I seen this on the news. it is a freaking shame and I hope they catch the rat and torture his sorry azz.

I bet there was more than 1 person involved they way it went down.

I hope they fry this bastage.

Literally. ie in a deep fryer. And videotape it and show it everywhere so the POSs get the message we aren't fn around anymore. It's way past time to get Middle East w/these dirtbags.

.....and go figure his got a list a mile long on his record.
shocking (not) - GB our brilliant legal system Edited by BeeR

Mine are 10 and 8 and this has me seriously considering making them watch the news on this story tonight.

I'd recommend against this. Children that young don't have the emotional or cognitive ability to understand what has happened and you take the risk of creating too much fear in them.

Rather, take the time to teach them how to respond in these situations. Because of the kind of work I do, I'm a bit paranoid. I've actually role played a number of situations with my children (7 and 10) so they know what do. For example, they've practiced how to run and scream for help if a person in a park comes up to them and asks them to help find his dog, or if a person in a car asks them to come over and give directions, or if they're in a store and someone grabs them ("This isn't my daddy/mommy!!"). I've even role played with them regarding what they should do if they're picked up by the police and accused of a crime ("I'm not talking until my daddy gets here and I want an attorney.") We actually practice these things on a semi-regular basis while driving to school and I think up different ways to try and trick them.