[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone know what happened to Skins?

irish

I saw a newer member named Go SKins and it got me thinking where the hell has Skins been? :D

He was having a really hard time differentiating between republicans and gheys. DMD bought him a picture book to help him tell the difference and gave him plenty of time to study said book.

He was booted, though there have been several folks here who have said more offensive things, and been given less time off. One has to assume his liberal views generated the harsher penalty.

If that were the case then randull would have been booted long ago

He was booted, though there have been several folks here who have said more offensive things, and been given less time off. One has to assume his liberal views generated the harsher penalty.

I think the current situation is a function of the frequency of "crossing the line" (which he did repeatedly). I'm assuming "management" was tired of the emails and PMs from other less-active huddlers as to his schtick, and so they (essentially) fired him as a client.

Trust me, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he was liberal. It has everything to do with the fact that his actions showed very little respect for DMD / WW and their business (i.e., the way these two men put food on the table for their families).

I think the current situation is a function of the frequency of "crossing the line" (which he did repeatedly). I'm assuming "management" was tired of the emails and PMs from other less-active huddlers as to his schtick, and so they (essentially) fired him as a client.

Trust me, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he was liberal. It has everything to do with the fact that his actions showed very little respect for DMD / WW and their business (i.e., the way these two men put food on the table for their families).

This "fellow" "muck" speaks the "truth".

IIRC he had been given a temporary timeout, and when that expired he immediately came in and pushed it too far. So it wasn't a case of him not being given fair warning or anything like that. He was fully aware of the situation and he made a choice. Now he's gone.

If you have to ask, you're still a newb.

Thanks for the heads up all. Oh and sorry to hear that you still haven't gotten laid Hugh, since all that vagina talk in the Tiki thread. :D

IIRC he had been given a temporary timeout, and when that expired he immediately came in and pushed it too far. So it wasn't a case of him not being given fair warning or anything like that. He was fully aware of the situation and he made a choice. Now he's gone.

Are you telling me he was more incediary and out of line than others on the conservative side? All of us know there is no less baiting and insulting on one side than the other.

Now if you are saying that more people b!tched and moaned via PMs about what he was saying, ans so he was tried and convicted by them, then OK. But there are as harsh if not harsher folks still walking and posting amongst us. Skins did what he did and got punished for it, but the punishment around here is arbitrry at best, and lopsided at worst.

we do the best we can and get complaints no matter what we do.

You illustrate exactly why we do not want politics discussed here at all.