[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All of your bust players from week one...

cliaz

Every year after week one we see the threads “Should I panic?” or “Give me a reason to keep him” or “Did I waste a draft pick on..?”. Before everyone starts the mass panic of trying to trade off a highly drafted player because of a bad week 1 please do the following:

1. Put down the mouse.

2. Push away from the computer desk.

3. Go take a walk and calm down.

It is only week one. You cannot expect a player [stud or not] to perform highly every single week of the season. Remember the key to fantasy football is to draft players that are consistence and will give you a good average of points through out the season. But doing so there are times when players will just lay a goose egg on you. This is part of the game that is fantasy football.

Do not trade away Steve Jackson, Larry Johnson, Reggie Brown, etc until around week 3. Granted the trade offers will be lower if they continue to flop but at least you gave them a change.

believe me when I tell you this, there is nothing worse then trading away a player that is not performing too early only to watch him blow up and do what you drafted him to do.

Hang in there.

:D

Fusion

Laurence Maroney

Jerry Porter

Donte Stallworth

Will Smith

Kenoy Kennedy :wacko:

MSHB

Donovan McNabb

Reggie Brown

Marques Colston

Jacoby Jones

Kenoy Kennedy :D

Dynasty Wars II

Brett Favre

Larry Johnson (considering expectations)

Osi Umenyiora

Kenoy Kennedy :D

Sean Taylor

Office League

Donovan McNabb

Roy Williams

Steven Jackson

Laurence Maroney

Edited by rajncajn

Bulger let me down this week, but then again he seems to have a history of slow starts... The injury to PAce certainly scares me, but I still think Bulger will get his. It didnt help that I went against Peyton, Coles and Adrian Peterson though!!! :D

I'm nowhere near panic mode though. Even though its only Monday afternoon, I'm actually loving my matchups for Week 2. I'm thinking I'll bounce back.

I don't know why everyone is surprised by Lee Evans' performance this week.

One week he has seven catches for 150 yards and 2 TDs, the next he has two catches for 19 yards and zero TDs. He's a better version of Ashley Lelie. When the deep ball is there, he explodes, when its not, he gets blanked.

I don't know why everyone is surprised by Lee Evans' performance this week.

One week he has seven catches for 150 yards and 2 TDs, the next he has two catches for 19 yards and zero TDs. He's a better version of Ashley Lelie. When the deep ball is there, he explodes, when its not, he gets blanked.

Precisely why I didn't draft him in any league, he'll kill you some weeks.

As a Brees and SJax owner AND faced a week 1 team consisting of Brady, Burress, and TO... :D

I will repeat 1 through 3 above 10 times every other hour.

A friend of mine is feeling your pain as well. He has Brees, Romo, SJax, and A. Peterson. He went with Brees and SJax this week.with Romo and A. Peterson on the bench. Going into this weeks games, I don't think many others would have done differently. But hindsight is always 20/20.

A friend of mine is feeling your pain as well. He has Brees, Romo, SJax, and A. Peterson. He went with Brees and SJax this week.with Romo and A. Peterson on the bench. Going into this weeks games, I don't think many others would have done differently. But hindsight is always 20/20.

Too true... ASYS. I think they'll bounce back but it's never the start you want from such high picks.

Peterson was my saving grace from being completely obliterated.