[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steal of the Fantasy Draft

The Stoner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good pick, no doubt....

but even in his draft, the guy that got Jordan (wherever he got him) got better value than he did with Delhomme. Delhomme has performed very well for him...which puts him right there with other Top-10 QBs.

Jordan has performed as the BEST RB thus far...eclipsing LT, SJax, etc. That borders on remarkable.

Unless Jordan was drafted in Rounds 2-3 in his draft, the guy that got Jordan was the steal of his draft.

Now I can go along with you saying it like that. :D

Ronnie Brown, NO Question.....!! Oooops, is this the BIGGEST BUST link? my bad....just kiddin, another vote for Jordan....hes doing well out there...heck throw a vote for Braylon Edwards after this weeks game....Ronald Curry....all of which i dont have....!! Waiting...patiently....for the torch to be passed to Jerrious Norwood in Atlanta...waiting......!

Its not even a question with me....

Lamont Jordan, 15th Rd, yes 15th Rd, in an 18 Rd, 8 man draft.

I'm licking my chops!

I mean, look... Jordan was not on most people's radar as a RB2 to get excited about, but I just can't see how he gets drafted as late as the 15th round much less isn't even drafted. He's a starting RB (for the worst offense in the league or not) and he should be drafted and done so no later than the 10th or 11th round in a league where people have an iota of fantasy football sense and smarts.

You must be in a very poor/easy league for him to surive that long (and even with hindsight being 20/20) and shame on you for not grabbing him when he was still there in the 10th or 11th round. :D

Try Lamont Jordan, who has outperformed: LT, SJax, LJ, Addai, Henry, Brown, Westbrook, Maroney, Benson, Gore....well, just about every concensus Top-10 RB.

So far he has been a steal, we'll see how the season goes with him. But I did pick him up in my local as my RB #4.

League 1

Tony Romo (7th rd)

Caddy (10th RD)

League 2

MBIII (10th RD)

Kitna (5th RD)

Both Leagues are 12 man teams.

I dont think you can call Kitna a sleeper in round 5, since so many people we high on him. Round 7 maybe, but 5 is actually a little early, when we all know Eli, and Romo and Roth were still available.

I am feeling pretty good about several of my picks in a 12 man league. I had 12th in the draft order, so with the 12 and 13 picks I drafted Travis Henry and Carson Palmer. Got Jordan in round 12 and Eric Johnson in round 18.

I wish I knew for sure that Rhodes wasn't going to take carries away though. I am wondering if now is the time to sell high on Jordan and trade for a player who hasn't performed.

Picking 8th, so far, my steals:

6th round:

65 Pure Players Tony Romo (QB DAL)

8th round:

89 Pure Players LaMont Jordan (RB OAK)

9th round:

104 Pure Players Ronald Curry (WR OAK)

11th round: upside

128 Pure Players Patrick Crayton (WR DAL)

16th round STEAL:

185 Pure Players Jake Delhomme (QB CAR)

19th round Upside?

224 Pure Players selvin young (RB DEN)

20th round Upside?

233 Pure Players Demetrius Williams (WR BAL)