[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are Your Hobbies?

Footballjoe

I know there are things to do in the off season of FF but not enough to keep me busy. I like working in the yard during warmer weather but not during the Winter. For the most part TV sucks. Just wondering what you guys do in the colder months? Any special hobbies? I have a real nice garage that I am currently insulating so I can put a heater out there. I may take up some wood working but not sure. Give me some ideas.

P.S. I don't drink or cheat on my wife. That may safe about 1000 post from being posted. But again, maybe not.

Drink heavily and bang all of my neighbors wives :D

Just started fantasy baseball 2 years ago, dynasty leagues always keep you busy as you well know and trying to keep up with my 2.5 y/o and refrain from killing my 17 y/o son (Sorry seminoles :D)

Edited by T_bone65

Depends on the time of year.

Although you wouldn't know it to look at my MH picture, I have spent more time with "fitness" activities than anything else in the last 10ish years. I used to lift weights a lot and run on the treadmill. I have converted to doing martial arts workouts, and attend classes upwards of 5 days a week.

I also like to cook. And eat. This is where you want to refer to my MH pics.

Otherwise, I like to golf, fish, camp, kayak, play games. A few times a year I go through periods where I practice trying to learn a musical instrument. And I like to watch TV shows on DVD. It's something I prefer to do on my schedule as opposed to the TV people's schedule.

And my wife and I keep 3 birds....which can take up some time.

Yep...I have no kids.

As my screen name suggests, my other fetish is birdwatching, but more specifically hawkwatching. In between migrations now, so just limited to seeing what I can find just driving around doing my normal birding activities.

Other than working now, which is a good thing that not too much happening in the way of football. Just started our 6 days a week now that "tax" time is here and will start cranking up the hours to 60-70 per week or more depending on client needs.

Volleyball, Reading, Writing, Camping, Hiking, Poker, Role-Playing, Ren Faires, Video Games, Board Games

:D

In the winter - skiing, reading, watching movies, spending time with family and friends, we are re-doing a walk in closet this week/weekend.

In the warmer monthes - biking, running, beach going, hiking, camping

All year - traveling when we can, and drinking good wine and beer.

We live in a Condo and don't have kids so we've got alot of free time.........for now.

While my kids are young I'm involved heavily with their sports, coaching and watching when not coaching. I enjoy it and will probably do a lot more watching and possibly coaching even when they are older, mainly hockey and football.

I also enjoy playing but that's been limited lately although I'm hitting the hardwood :D tonight for the first time in about two years. I'll be sore :D tomorrow when I put on the skates with the mini mite hockey team for practice but I'm looking forward to shooting a few threes, attempting a fast break and maybe even getting a few boards.

Softball in the spring and summer and of course golfing when I can get out.

Edited by chiefjay

Lately I've been spending at least an hour and a half a day on my bicycle. There's a very convenient bike trail less than a mile from my house. It's 15 miles to the end and back. I never make new year's resolutions, but this year I got on the scale and didn't like the # at all. So I'm peddling my kiester off just about every day.

Other than that, playing a lot of poker, grilling and smoking meat, lots of cooking and a little xbox fills up the day nicely. I love fantasy basketball and baseball so I have the addiction fed year round. This also leads to at least an hour a day of pouring over box scores. I also spend plenty of time with the Shiekette before we one day decide to end our lives by having Shiekletts.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

I play guitar. I used to seriously play in a band everyday. Now I strum Jonas brothers songs on the couch that my kids ask me to learn

Edited by whomper