[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whoa.....

bushwacked

I also noticed that her breats look much bigger

:D

Motorboating ......... :wacko:

The placement of one's face, specifically the mouth, into the area between a well-endowed woman's breasts, followed by a rapid shaking of the face in a side-to-side motion accompanied by yelling. The resulting sound that is created sounds similar to an outboard boat motor.

Sherry was wearing a low-cut top and isleseeya approached her and started motorboating in her cleavage.

Edited by nuke'em ttg

Motorboating ......... :wacko:

The placement of one's face, specifically the mouth, into the area between a well-endowed woman's breasts, followed by a rapid shaking of the face in a side-to-side motion accompanied by yelling. The resulting sound that is created sounds similar to an outboard boat motor.

This brought a long-forgotten memory back. Thanks. :D

Just going from that picture, I'd pass. I'd rather this, http://thesuperficial.com/2008/01/bfm_enla...php?bfm_index=9

I almost posted that when zmannzz posted his cruddier pictures of Heidi Montag....

And although I'm 99.99% sure you wouldn't pass, I thought the CA pic was post-worthy just from the lactation perspective.

Edited by bushwacked

I almost posted that when zmannzz posted his cruddier pictures of Heidi Montag....

And although I'm 99.99% sure you wouldn't pass, I thought the CA pic was post-worthy just from the lactation perspective.

No, I probably wouldn't pass. Although, her face was pretty busted up in that photo. The rest of her looked just fine though. :wacko: And I certainly agree with the motor-boating impulse I get from seeing those babies.

In regard to the picture I posted, there's no question that Montag is in the most prime, sought after position. Just awesome!