[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bootsie update

TimC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Tim. :wacko:

That pic of your dog in the chair is one of my all-time favorites here. :D

Me too. That picture always made me smile. So Sorry to hear this news Tim. Bootsie sounded like an awesome dog and your stories about her always cracked me up. :D RIP Bootsie

TimC as a dog lover I want to thank you for giving the best possible life you could to a dog and I am sure your dog thanks you as well.

All life will come to an end unfortunately, it is a part of life. I am sure your dog is in doggy heaven looking down on you.

RIP

sorry, tim. bootsie will always be part of the huddle lore, with the recliner and carton of smokes.

No doubt and the "Guard Dog" pic on the front porch cracks me up......that Dog had some personality...... :wacko:

we've never had a dog because a dog humped my wifes leg when she was little and staying true to form she wouldn't let him finish, red flag #1 anyway my son is allergic to cats and we've never been sure about dogs but one of his buddies has a great dog and he's always takin that one for walks and throwin the fris with Charlie (Charbone) The Son and I just may head to the pound....Thanks for sharin Tim :D

• 2 years later...
Unfortunately we knew the time was coming for awhile with her hip dysplasia. Bootsie had been growing worse over the past few months. Last night, we got home from dinner and she could no longer move her back legs so we went ahead and put her down so she would no longer suffer. It was peaceful and she's in dog heaven all better and suffering no longer.

She was the best dog anyone could ever ask for in the world. We got her (and her sister, Chalkie, who is doing fine) from the pound at 6 weeks old when we built our first house back in '94. She loved to lay up in the recliner with me and sleep on my shoulder. I would come home and she'd be up in that recliner just chilling. On the nicer weather days when I'd leave them outside at work, we backed up to a horse ranch, and they'd just run after the horses all day playing. I threw in the dirt path along the back fenceline for free to the person who bought the house. When we built the house in '06, Bootsie and Chalkie were pretty much inside dogs by then. They could get ornery if you didn't open the door for them too quickly to come back inside. They did love the space out here and loved running around the field. Of course, both were good always keeping the grass fertilized.

I'll miss you Bootsie.

RIP Chalkie. Best doggies in the world.. :wacko: