[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classic huddle posts

whomper

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TimC once depicted the scene when Boomer Esiason said in studio that Peyton Manning was the modern day Dan Marino using graemlins. It was one of the funniest uses of graemlins I have ever seen. Ive been searching for 20 minutes. I cant find it.

TimC once depicted the scene when Boomer Esiason said in studio that Peyton Manning was the modern day Dan Marino using graemlins. It was one of the funniest uses of graemlins I have ever seen. Ive been searching for 20 minutes. I cant find it.

:wacko:Here you go

Way back in the old days, and I don't recall if this was in a thread or one of the original incarnations of the Skybox, there was a random spewing of about 5 or 6 of us having a get together at someones place and missing Cheetohs falling under a couch, etc.

I am hazy on the details as it happened when I was in college so I was probably in an altered state of mind at the time, so hopefully DMD or Skippy recall it.... I know I didn't hallucinate it.

Way back in the old days, and I don't recall if this was in a thread or one of the original incarnations of the Skybox, there was a random spewing of about 5 or 6 of us having a get together at someones place and missing Cheetohs falling under a couch, etc.

I am hazy on the details as it happened when I was in college so I was probably in an altered state of mind at the time, so hopefully DMD or Skippy recall it.... I know I didn't hallucinate it.

That is very real. However, that was way long ago and that thread in no way shape or form would be able to be found but I have a feeling that RiffRaff might have a copy saved. He seems to save stuff like that and since he wrote the already mentioned "letter falling from Tag's pocket", I am really willing to bet that he has that one laying around someplace.

Oh and it was my Dodge Dart parked outside and I also was pissing in the rubber-tree plant. I am pretty sure DMD was sitting in the bean-bag chair.

That is very real. However, that was way long ago and that thread in no way shape or form would be able to be found but I have a feeling that RiffRaff might have a copy saved. He seems to save stuff like that and since he wrote the already mentioned "letter falling from Tag's pocket", I am really willing to bet that he has that one laying around someplace.

Oh and it was my Dodge Dart parked outside and I also was pissing in the rubber-tree plant. I am pretty sure DMD was sitting in the bean-bag chair.

Yup.... I really do hope Riff has that saved somewhere.

Yup.... I really do hope Riff has that saved somewhere.

The first topic on the "Sideline" forum, before the "Tailgate." 1999.

"Ah, a new home" also known as "Riff's Place"

(Riff + Skippy + Dorey + Muck)

Skippy had the cheetoes, drove a 1968 Dodge Dart, and tried to shove the Jon (no H) Kitna football in an inappropriate orifice.

Riff had the questionable movie collection, sucks up Boone's Farm like a pr0nstar, and had a special dart board.

Dorey was break dancing like Bettis after a 3 yard run, tossing salad with the creamy Italian dressing, and the "Something about Mary" bathroom incident.

Muck was real late to the party, but enjoyed the couch (not the bean bag chair) and didn't like my abacus bead strings at the entryway to the kitchen.

Yes, I have a copy (well, only the first page of it).

6 hours of late night banter (11pm to 5am Pacific)

Back when I had a real low member number.

And just like that... (poof) it was gone. (Kaiser Soze reference)

This may not be the most memorable post for anyone else, but a few years ago somebody posted that they removed a broken down Basketball backboard from their neighbor's house because it was an eye sore.

At the same time, I posted that I had a broken down Basketball backboard and one day when I got home, I noticed that it was gone. I was accused of fishing when I posted that.

The creepy thing is.... I didn't even read that first topic until after I posted mine. :wacko:

link

link

Edited by MikesVikes

From the Tailgate, Detlef started a post about accepting large reservations in his small restaurant....some of the banter back and forth was great stuff.

The best post I can remember was whoever (bushwhacked?) responded to detlef in another thread with "d3t, can you make teh table small, we only have teh 8 now?" like he was posting from his blackberry. Made me giggle like a little girl. I know someone was sporting it as a sig for a while.

Skippy had the cheetoes, drove a 1968 Dodge Dart, and tried to shove the Jon (no H) Kitna football in an inappropriate orifice.

If I remember correct that was a prized "autographed" Jon Kitna football.

That thread happened overnight one night when we snuck in to the new place a day ahead of time, didn't it?