[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just your everyday parental dispute.

Puddy

Police: Couple Feuds Over Toddler's Gang

19-Year-Old Arrested, Pleads Guilty To Disorderly Conduct

POSTED: 10:35 pm EDT April 10, 2008

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- A couple arguing about which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join caused a public disturbance that resulted in the father's arrest, Commerce City police said Thursday, reported KMGH-TV in Denver.

On Saturday, Joseph Manzanares stormed into a video rental store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays and even a computer, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval said.

After he ran out of the store, police were called and the 19-year-old was arrested at his home.

His girlfriend told police that they had been arguing about the upbringing of their son and which gang he should belong to. The teen mother, who is black, told authorities she is a member of the Crips, police said. Manzanares is Hispanic and belongs to the Westside Ballers gang, the woman told police.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised. Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim,'" Sandoval said.

Manzanares was charged with disorderly conduct, harassment, and domestic violence. He was transported to the Adams County Detention Facility.

On Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to 12 months of probation and ordered to pay $835 in court costs, according to the Denver Post. The misdemeanor harassment charge was dropped.

I can just see the Baby Gap ad campaign now.

Maybe they should look into it :wacko:

AP

Gap March Same-Store Sales Drop 18 Pct

Thursday April 10, 8:43 am ET

Gap Same-Store Sales Drop 18 Percent in March, Results Widely Miss Wall Street's Expectations

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- Retailer Gap Inc. said Thursday its same-store sales fell 18 percent in March, far lower than Wall Street analysts expected.

Same-store sales, or sales at stores open at least a year, is a key indicator of retailer performance since it measures growth at existing stores rather than newly opened ones.

Analysts polled by Thomson Financial predicted same-store sales would fall 7.7 percent for the month.

The retailer said same-store sales fell 14 percent at Gap stores, 8 percent at Banana Republic, and 27 percent at Old Navy, all missing analysts' targets.

In the company's international division, Gap said its same-store sales dipped 3 percent, beating analysts' expectations of a 3.3 percent decline.

Overall, the company said its total sales for the five-week period ended April 5 fell 12 percent to $1.37 billion from $1.55 billion in the prior year period.

Gap called the month's traffic and sales "disappointing" but reiterated its 2008 earnings per share guidance of $1.20 to $1.27. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of $1.26 per share, according to Thomson Financial.

Gap shares fell 77 cents, or 4.1 percent, to $18.12 in electronic pre-market trading. The shares closed at $18.89 Wednesday.

Ok, so this story is kind of funny... but how amazingly sad is it, that this kid pretty much has no chance in life. I mean when you are raised to be a criminal, you're pretty much going to grow up to become a criminal. Maybe I just love my own kid more than these idiots love theirs... no, you know what... not maybe... I do. I do love my son A LOT more than these freaks love their son. If you can't make a minimal effort to provide a better life for your innocent 4 year old child, then you suck ass and should be kicked hard in the teeth.