[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ed Hardy clothing--I don't get it

wiegie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, we deserve to get blown up because of the shirts some idiots in our country wear. I'm shouldn't be surprised that this is your attitude, never the less, your hatred for our country catches me off guard all the time.

Perch, are you having a bad day?

Perch, are you having a bad day?

I'm tired, and ready to go home, but I have to wait for my wife to get out of school, so I can go up the the school and get her desk and put it in our warehouse as the school is going to repaint her classroom and wax the floors, and she is paranoid they will jack up her desk.

I'm tired, and ready to go home, but I have to wait for my wife to get out of school, so I can go up the the school and get her desk and put it in our warehouse as the school is going to repaint her classroom and wax the floors, and she is paranoid they will jack up her desk.

While you're doing your wife's bidding, don't forget to make up more stories about the boogie man Obama so she'll give you permission to buy more toys.

Speaking of shirts that piss you off. I used to buy a lot of Polo by Ralph Lauren polo shirts. They last forever I actually have some that are 15 years old that I still wear from time to time. The thin that pisses me off, is it seems they are making them smaller and smaller. I can fit very comfortably in a XL that I bought 5 years ago, but a XXL is very tight, tighter than some of the L's I bought 5 or 6 years ago. It is particularly tight in the sleeves. Really makes me mad, because I always thought they were a great value, but I won't be buying any more of them.

That and the fact that the horse is about as big as my boobie now. Whats up wit dat?

While you're doing your wife's bidding, don't forget to make up more stories about the boogie man Obama so she'll give you permission to buy more toys.

She and I will be taking private CCL classes at the end of this month. :wacko:

I found a brand of shirt that i actually really like. I especially like their shirts for the summer. Cubavera. Made well, Comfortable. Check them out

Great shirts. I have one, which reminds me I need to get it dry cleaned 'cuz it's a perfect shirt to wear on site visits.

Great shirts. I have one, which reminds me I need to get it dry cleaned 'cuz it's a perfect shirt to wear on site visits.

I knew you would like them.

I knew you would like them.

I actually bought mine in Vegas at the mall right there on the strip. I think I was there with ATaM and we were going to a friend's surprise birthday gig and it was going to be in more "dressy" clubs. :wacko:

I found a brand of shirt that i actually really like. I especially like their shirts for the summer. Cubavera. Made well, Comfortable. Check them out

Have one hangin' in the closet waiting for it's debut. I bought some of their linen pants a couple of years ago. I guess I just don't get linen as I hate wrinkles.

Have one hangin' in the closet waiting for it's debut. I bought some of their linen pants a couple of years ago. I guess I just don't get linen as I hate wrinkles.

Linen is horrible for wrinkling. Whenever I bring linen clothing - whether it be pants or shirts - with me on business trips, I usually hang it up in the bathroom and take myself a nice hot shower :wacko: and it does miracles. :D

Linen is horrible for wrinkling. Whenever I bring linen clothing - whether it be pants or shirts - with me on business trips, I usually hang it up in the bathroom and take myself a nice hot shower :wacko: and it does miracles. :D

when you travel pack your stuff that you can keep on a hanger in those dry cleaning bags...it helps to prevent wrinkles.

when you travel pack your stuff that you can keep on a hanger in those dry cleaning bags...it helps to prevent wrinkles.

Yeah I just keep those kinds of clothes in the bag - I know it's not the best thing for the fabric - but it helps with travel wrinkles.

• 4 weeks later...

:wacko:

So, I was at Nordstroms looking for a pair of shoes on the sale rack and notice this kid standing next to me checking out some shoes that look sort of like the old Van's skate loafers. Upon further look, I realize that they're special Ed Hardy edition with skulls and roses.

Then I notice, kid is head to toe. Ed Hardy T, Ed Hardy shorts, thorny roses tats on his legs. All except his shoes. Something it appears he needed just a little nudge in the right direction to fix.

So I tell him, "Dude, you need those."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely"

:wacko:

So, I was at Nordstroms looking for a pair of shoes on the sale rack and notice this kid standing next to me checking out some shoes that look sort of like the old Van's skate loafers. Upon further look, I realize that they're special Ed Hardy edition with skulls and roses.

Then I notice, kid is head to toe. Ed Hardy T, Ed Hardy shorts, thorny roses tats on his legs. All except his shoes. Something it appears he needed just a little nudge in the right direction to fix.

So I tell him, "Dude, you need those."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely"

:D

Classic.

Great thread on all accounts! I saw someone with one of these the other night. He fit the tanning salon, hair gelled, "bro" calling, type to a T. We even pegged his gal as a stripper-ish type. She was hawt though but seemed as shallow as a kiddie pool. Wait, so did he. Talked to them for a minute as I was working security at a local event in the area. Here's the kicker, it was the Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, John Mellencamp concert!!! :wacko::D One of the hands down greatest people watching events I have ever attended/worked.