[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Strange Habits

Footballjoe

When I eat a hotdog I always put the condiments on in this order: mustard, ketchep, onions and relish.

When I get to work I always have a routine of cutting on the lights and copier and then checking the fax machine.

I always shave the same way.

Edited by Footballjoe

If I have fries and gravy, I refuse to use a fork until there are only fries remaining that are completed covered in gravy and would cause me to get gravy on my figners if I didn't use a fork.

After someone small rides in the front seat of my truck or there is a large person in the back that causes the passenger seat to be moved up, I will always move the seat back to normal after everyone leaves.

When I mow the lawn, I always start in the middle and fan out instead of starting the closest to the house because I am paranoid that my angles will be wrong and the lawn will look stupid.

Anything I write, I will sign and add EIT to the end of my signature without even thinking. I have left notes to my wife that read "Went over to Mark's to watch the game. Have my cell. Signed, T Ford, EIT". I blame this one on work.

Edited by Tford

If I have fries and gravy, I refuse to use a fork until there are only fries remaining that are completed covered in gravy and would cause me to get gravy on my figners if I didn't use a fork.

Anything I write, I will sign and add EIT to the end of my signature without even thinking. I have left notes to my wife that read "Went over to Mark's to watch the game. Have my cell. Signed, T Ford, EIT". I blame this one on work.

Fries with gravy? A Canadian dish?

For the rest of you, EIT means Engineer In Training, basically meaning being an engineer without having the PE license yet.

Mayo is spread onto sandwich with butter knife. Always on the top slice. Mustard always on the bottom slice, squirted onto the bread in a swirl and NEVER spread with a knife.

Each square on a waffle must have syrup in it.

Peanut butter on bottom jelly on top.

I lick my finger before I roll one but not before I turn the page of a book.

If I sneeze, I always sneeze twice.

Mayo is spread onto sandwich with butter knife. Always on the top slice. Mustard always on the bottom slice, squirted onto the bread in a swirl and NEVER spread with a knife.

same with my Wife and if she sneezes once it means she's gettin sick....no chit it's like clockwork have you noticed that Club?

Plus one to the bolded.

Other than that I don't think I have any weird habits. Unless you count chewing on your toenails... :wacko:

Mayo and mustard... sacrelidge on a sammich... however, a mix of mayo and catsup on a burger is wonderful.

Syrup in all the squares... yep.

Jelly on top... yup.

Reverse... I never roll one, but do lick before a flip.

I'm a 3 sneeze person... always.

I always eat a little bit of everything in my plate, no one at a time stuff. I figure this started early, having to attempt to eat veggies I hated as a kid to dilute the taste. I can even remember before I had not been promoted to fork status, I'd put peas and mashed taters on the same spoonful. Now I love veggies, but take several samplings of each thing on the plate for a combo effect. It's a better way to live.

Gravy on FF's is weak. Be a man... or woman... catsup. ketchup, whatever, or vinegar. Canadian shenadian.... vinegar on fries is what a real Canuck would do. Cole slaw on a hot dog.... that's Maple Leaf stuff, not gravy on fries.

Anchovies straight out of the can. Yummy. I never pee in the shower. This intentionally comes right after the fish comment.

Salami and cheddar omlets. That is a Canadian thing too, as is Worstershire sauce on eggs, which is awsome.

I eat pizza from all 3 corners, meeting the delicacy in the middle of the delectable slice for the final bite.

I never took notice of this, but it used to drive Marie crazy. She said that I eat one thing on my plate at a time, finish it, then on to the next.

I do that too.

Eat pizza from the crust side first, then go towards the center.

I never took notice of this, but it used to drive Marie crazy. She said that I eat one thing on my plate at a time, finish it, then on to the next.

I guess I'm kinda the opposite. Say for instance I have a burger and fries... I like finishing both at the same time.

If you make a habit out of strange, doesn't it become a mistress?

Like others, I have to have syrup in every square of a waffle.

I will eat all of one item on my plate before I will go to the next item. Only exception is mashed potatoes and english peas I mix them up and eat them.

When eating I will always eat the vegetables first and the meat last unless the meat is beef then I always eat it first.

I guess I'm kinda the opposite. Say for instance I have a burger and fries... I like finishing both at the same time.

I have done this all my life. Recently I have discovered that if I finish the main course first, I stop eating the side dishes. This has allowed me to lose about 10 pounds. I'm going to continue that habit in the future and see how much weight I can lose.