[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks Swammi :bow:

whomper

Some of you may remember my thread about the Zhu Zhu pets and our inability to find any in this area. I get a text from Swammi about how his wife was able to get some at target . Not only did he and the Mrs go out of their way for us but today we get a big box addressed to my girls from "A secret santa" with the 2 pets.

I am not exagerrating when I tell you that they called me at work and were bouncing off the ceilings with excitement. My oldest told me that you cant get these anywhere and how they were so lucky that they had a special secret santa that sent some to them early. My little one got on the phone and she was equally as excited. Not only about the pets , but the card and the whole idea of a secret santa.

My wife was once again amazed at the community we have here. She wanted me to tell you how much she appreciated your thoughtfullness. I want you to know as well that we really appreciate what you did for them. I wish you could have heard her voice when she called me. Anytime I can return the favor please dont hesitate to ask. Swammi refused to accept payment for these saying he wanted to do something special for my kids. Mission accomplished. You hit a home run with this gesture for sure :wacko:

OK, Swammi, we know you're in there......

:wacko:

Whomp, I am glad I could bring some excitement to their faces. I was a little unsure whether to address the package to you to give to them, or to do something like a Secret Santa....I'm glad the latter made your little one sparkle. As I told you, I couldn't help think of your "Karma" thread when sending these to your little gals...I hope its one more thing you might be able to refer to when reinforcing to them "When you do good things, good things happen to you".

Merry Christmas, bro....and trust me, it was my pleasure.