[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holy crap....

rocknrobn26

I just got a 4 day comp. at the Palazzo. :wacko::D Good location for the wife as it's near the Mall.

Mind you....the last time I was there I got minimal credits for my $25+ bets.

Airfare is outrageous but considering this place was asking $350/ night 2+ years ago, I think it's a bargain. I paid ~$130/ nite a year ago last May. I guess I should feel sorry for them, but I'll take the freebies and run.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a 4 day comp. at the Palazzo. :wacko::D Good location for the wife as it's near the Mall.

Mind you....the last time I was there I got minimal credits for my $25+ bets.

Airfare is outrageous but considering this place was asking $350/ night 2+ years ago, I think it's a bargain. I paid ~$130/ nite a year ago last May. I guess I should feel sorry for them, but I'll take the freebies and run.

I have to go to Vegas for a "budget" bachelor party this weekend. I'd rather not go; I don't care for Vegas. But if you have any suggestions for what 8 guys can do - on a budget - I'd love to hear some suggestions.

I've only be once, didn't do anything special, but spent a lot of money on drinks and cab rides. (like I couldn't have done that at home). If there are any tips/tricks I should be aware of feel free to share your LV wisdom.

Edited by yo mama

I just checked for the 3 days I'm planning on going and the cheapest room is $279/night. And that's for a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night in August.

How can I get some of these 'comps' :wacko:

you understand that rr brings knee pads, don't you?

I just checked for the 3 days I'm planning on going and the cheapest room is $279/night. And that's for a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night in August.

I'm staying at Hooters Casio Hotel: $60 a night for double occupancy. And that comes with five $1 beers a day.

I'm staying at Hooters Casio Hotel: $60 a night for double occupancy. And that comes with five $1 beers a day.

Yeah... I stayed at MGM Grand the same days last year for about $50/night. Just checked and it's $55/night this year. But if I could stay at the Venetian without breaking the bank it would be very nice.

I love the five $1 beers. :wacko:

Yeah... I stayed at MGM Grand the same days last year for about $50/night. Just checked and it's $55/night this year. But if I could stay at the Venetian without breaking the bank it would be very nice.

I love the five $1 beers. :wacko:

Pounding 5 beers before heading out could save me a ton of money. Because I plan on drinking until I see penguins.

yo mama,

cure your hangover at breakfast at the Pepper Mill. A more 'local' type of place that feels stuck in the 60s. Cheap, good, plentiful breakfast, and has a cool vegas feel. I mean it s still a diner. Just better than most all other breakfast options.

Of course Ihaven't beeen to vegas in 10 years. I'm assuming its still around

Wcoff is at the Venetian/Palazzo this year. Initial Wcoff rate is $179 a night.

Awesome, they finally got out of the ghetto. :wacko:

Man, I can't believe anyone got comped at the Palazzio. Last time I looked, it was still crazy expensive.

Pounding 5 beers before heading out could save me a ton of money. Because I plan on drinking until I see penguins.

I'm so stealing that phrase. I haven't thought about those old Bud Ice commercials in awhile. Do bee, do bee, do

ETA: Slickdeals has some threads with good info. It is a little dated but I doubt too much has changed since last year. Check out the thread Wiki.

Edited by Square

???

I just did a 30 second Expedia search for August 10th to 13th and got:

Circus Circus - $30/night

Tropicana - $40/night

Riviera - $27/night

Imperial Palace - $25/night

Sahara - $29/night

Hell, they have the Mirage listed at $92/night!

Clarification: I'm looking for GOOD ideas.

TIA

You could go to Sahara's and play on their $1 Blackjack tables (24/7) and drink yourself in to oblivion while winning/losing your bankroll a dollar at a time.

If you can find any $5 tables on the strip and play either Blackjack or Pai Gow, your money should go a long ways, and...drink yourself in to oblivion.

:wacko: