[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mel gibson is

dmarc117

Yeah. I was gonna start a thread on him today but I only heard bits and pieces of the story so decided against it. Sounds like he went on another racist and threatening rant with his new girl ? Too bad. He actually belongs in the other actors thread we have going but his dark side coming to light in recent years has tarnished him.

just one person out of 300 million whose nasty opinions just happen to be packaged as "news" and broadcast to the nation of lemmings.

A self-absorbed, self-entitled prick, and probably not so much of an anomaly as far as actors go, just had the bad luck that more of his foibles have become public.

Well holy crap, just listened to the audio, and, well, holy crap.

:wacko:

"You should just smile and bl*w me" :tup:

I wrote Gibson (and his old man) off after they went on that rant about how the Jews killed Christ. Talk about clueless. any BASIC understanding of christian doctrine says that everyone would go to hell if not for the crucifixtion of Christ. Had the Jews under Roman law NOT killed Christ, the world and everyone in it would be condemned to eternal damnation. Note to Mel.... be grateful the Jews saved your behind, which is fact in any christian doctrine. He espouses all this christian stuff, and can't even wrap his head around christainity's most basic doctrine. He is as nuts as Tom Cruise, A Jole and the rest of them.

yes, a straight jacket one with 2 little smiley face men in white coats holding a syringe would be :wacko:

I can't believe people are this shocked. I mean, didn't we all really know this about him quite some time ago? You could tell he was loony the minute you laid eyes on him, and when he opened his mouth...well, obviously...

Well holy crap, just listened to the audio, and, well, holy crap.

:wacko:

"You should just smile and bl*w me" :tup:

Sorry, but that sounds like a Mel Gibson sound board. :tup:

My favorite one is still Samuel L. Jackson.

LMAO..... how does a thread about a deranged Hollywood actor get to.... the White House?

It starts with a "P" and ends with an "erch". There's your answer.

Sadly, its whats become of the Tailgate....and why so few regulars post anymore. I guess he'll think he's "won" when there's no one left to post to except himself :wacko: