[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Introducing...

darin3

Word of advice, don't use the gel, it hardens the gums and makes it harder on them in the long run. Try Hyland's Teething Tablets. You should be able to find them at Walmart or any drug store. Also, if you can find some soft, no sugar added dried fruit it works great. We used to give ours homemade dried bananas sliced long-ways and stored in the fridge. They make a bit of a mess mess, but they work great for soothing the pain and helping those chompers break thru.

Huh, didn't know that. We only use it when she's trying to sleep. We have all sorts of other methods to help soothe during the day.

mostly tongue and cheek, but can't think of a reason to pierce a 7 month old.

I guess it's a regional thing. My Mom and sister were like :wacko: when my wife told them that she was planning on getting them pierced right after her first round of vaccines. Most folks in Texas have their daughters' ears pierced this young and EVERYONE in Louisiana are pierced this young.

No, I'm not raising a stripper. :tup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, didn't know that. We only use it when she's trying to sleep. We have all sorts of other methods to help soothe during the day.

I guess it's a regional thing. My Mom and sister were like :wacko: when my wife told them that she was planning on getting them pierced right after her first round of vaccines. Most folks in Texas have their daughters' ears pierced this young and EVERYONE in Louisiana are pierced this young.

Cook some pork ribs and let her teethe on the bones. They are soft and taste good. That's how we roll in these parts.

A little Motrin & a tablet work pretty well too.

Cook some pork ribs and let her teethe on the bones. They are soft and taste good. That's how we roll in these parts.

:wacko: Yeah, I've heard of doing that as well. I wouldn't have been able to convince my wife of that one tho.

But you may be on Toddlers and Tiaras before you know it

I guess it's a regional thing. My Mom and sister were like :tup: when my wife told them that she was planning on getting them pierced right after her first round of vaccines. Most folks in Texas have their daughters' ears pierced this young and EVERYONE in Louisiana are pierced this young.

Good thing you aren't in Virginia or she would be training that lab of yours for dogfighting...:wacko:

The Hyland's (sp?) teething tablets work well enough. We also give our little one some infant tylenol equivalent occasionally to help him sleep at night.

I guess it's a regional thing. My Mom and sister were like :tup: when my wife told them that she was planning on getting them pierced right after her first round of vaccines. Most folks in Texas have their daughters' ears pierced this young and EVERYONE in Louisiana are pierced this young.

No, I'm not raising a stripper. :lol:

But you may be on Toddlers and Tiaras before you know it

That show is downright scary. :wacko:

that's where it came from..... when i see little ones overly "dolled up" i think about pageants and in the extreme benet ramsey. trust me, i'm no prude. just think that by piercing and going overboard on makeup, etc (not that you guys are) unnecessarily imposes an ill-conceived notion of beauty on them prematurely.... we will have plenty to combat when they are older.