[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Introducing...

darin3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I'm tired of congratulating you on all these media outlets. :tup:

Congrats again...again.

I was going to text him, but instead just wished him congrats here and on Facebook. Do you think that's enough congratulations??? :wacko:

Thanks everyone. Things are going alright; Mom's not getting much sleep though. Hopefully tonight will be restful for her and we'll get back home so she can really get good sleep. I know everyone's saying get used to no sleep, but I don't think it can be THIS bad. Damn nurses and "housekeeping" and everyone else coming in every so often really doesn't promote a "recovering" atmosphere.

Thanks everyone. Things are going alright; Mom's not getting much sleep though. Hopefully tonight will be restful for her and we'll get back home so she can really get good sleep. I know everyone's saying get used to no sleep, but I don't think it can be THIS bad. Damn nurses and "housekeeping" and everyone else coming in every so often really doesn't promote a "recovering" atmosphere.

It'll be that bad for your wife. Early on, babies will be up every 2-3 hours to eat. We're at 8 weeks and Brady goes about 5 hours at night... maybe 6.

For me, my wife is pretty good at getting to Brady pretty quickly and let's me get what sleep I can so I can not be a zombie at work, hopefully Yo does the same for you and you can spend as much time during the day watching Camille and giving Yo the breaks in between feedings.

of course, if you go with bottles/formula right away, you may get stuck with the middle of the night feedings.

Congratulations. Your life has now forever taken on new meaning - enjoy the wonder of it all.

People kept sayin' things like this as the big day drew closer, but really couldn't fully understand it until now.

Update - we're home from the hospital, everyone's doing great. Now just have to adjust two cats and a dog to something new and smelly in the house.