[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My dogs have been missing since Wednesday

TimC

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my neighbors know. I don't trust one though. They think if a dog barks once, it should be put down. Yeah, these are the same retired people across the street that bummed money until I cut them off. These are the people that think they should control everyone. When we first moved in, we went out to dinner with them and they would try to complain about the perfectly good food to get it free. Really cheap weird old people. Of course, they can afford a big brand new house and minivan but feel everyone else should help them. I'm worried they came over and flipped the gate. The gate was shut tight when I got home and it doesn't have a spring so someone had to shut it behind them...the dogs wouldn't, of course. I don't even want to think someone could do that, but I don't know. They've done some really weird stuff and I know they don't like any animals.

I saw the mail lady on her rounds yesterday and she was very understanding since she had dogs of her own. She took the info down. I'm making signs up today. They are wearing collars with ID tags and my cell number, but there are so many dogs here that let them run loose that no one pays attention. One thing I have going is they are a chocolate lab and a black lab/shepherd so not your typical beagle. We have a beagle that stays inside. If she ever got out, no one would ever pay any attention. I think I saw every loose dog yesterday except them. It's like they've just vanished. I'm hoping they're just hiding out in some shed until the weather clears. Luckily, they'll have plenty of water. We have literally hundreds of acres of woods behind us with a house here and a house there.

Thanks guys.

Check the pound. In Dallas, even if your dog has a collar with an ID tag, they aren't necessarily going to call you. Go down there and look at the dogs. Before Gordy died, that's how we got him back. He was there the whole f*cking time and nobody called me.

Check the pound. In Dallas, even if your dog has a collar with an ID tag, they aren't necessarily going to call you. Go down there and look at the dogs. Before Gordy died, that's how we got him back. He was there the whole f*cking time and nobody called me.

I've called the pound and they said they'd look out for them. I'm going to check with them daily. They are just a few miles up the road. They are actually a decent shelter...it's where I recently got my newest from. They made sure he ended up in a rescue.