[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Prayer Request

Rovers

My neice had a difficult pregnancy to say the least. Seperated uterus I think, and the baby was born at one and a half pounds on Monday night. My neice lost a lot of blood, and is in severe pain, the prognosis for her is sort of iffy right now. She had a lot of bleeding over the past few weeks. The baby miraculously, is breathing on her own, and not on a respirator. The docs say it's amazing she isn't on a respirator.

Any karma or prayers would be most welcome. They are more concerned about my neice at this point, despite the early delivery, the baby seems to be doing much better than expected. It's my neice who seems to be in some danger. She has two young boys at home, and they need her. Thanks.

Thanks.... looks like she might be seeing the end of the woods here, meaning, out of life threatening danger. Still in intensive care, still bleeding a lot. They did a horizontal C section to boot, and since her womanly parts are pretty meesed up, so she has a severe problem with bleeding and pain. Her daughter is a tough nut.... lil Irish girl that is fighting to live and exceeding the doctor's expectations. Shaylee, named after her dad, Shane. Thanks for the well wishes/prayers. Her oldest is my godchild. The two boys need a little sister. And a mom.

Prayers sent to both, my friend.

May they have:

A world of wishes at their command

God and his angels close at hand

Friends and family their love impart,

And Irish blessings in their heart.

Edited by rocknrobn26

Things are looking up. The baby is breathing on her own, and mom seems to be improving, no longer in intensive care. The docs are surprized the baby doesn't need a respirator. So, good news all around, and Huddle karma has not lost it's touch. Thanks to all for your thoughts/prayers. Seems we are out of the woods now. Mom still has some pain... I imagine this will have to be her last child, but 2 boys and a girl are blessing enough. Thanks all.

Things are looking up. The baby is breathing on her own, and mom seems to be improving, no longer in intensive care. The docs are surprized the baby doesn't need a respirator. So, good news all around, and Huddle karma has not lost it's touch. Thanks to all for your thoughts/prayers. Seems we are out of the woods now. Mom still has some pain... I imagine this will have to be her last child, but 2 boys and a girl are blessing enough. Thanks all.

:wacko: Good to read that things are getting better!