[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The NFL is about get Oregonized

links don't work

stupid language filter

I can't figure out any way around it either, but that quoted paragraph was really the only substantive part of the article, other than this that crappy shoes from spammers's CEO had to say:

"People are wondering - What are you going to do? Are you going to get crazy with the uniforms? I think we're actually going to have some fun, but respect the tradition of these teams at the same time."

I can't figure out any way around it either, but that quoted paragraph was really the only substantive part of the article, other than this that crappy shoes from spammers's CEO had to say:

Put a space in between the filtered word, we can take it out after

Ni ke

I welcome the change. Most of the complaints seem to come from the older viewers, crappy shoes from spammers's college uniforms I loved. Reebok's attempt at them made me just laugh.

But if you missed the best uniform they ever created. It was Oregon's rose bowl ones from this year.

http://assets.sbnati...gon_helmets.jpg

http://www.nikeblog....-bowl-uniforms/

I'm 28 years old, and those uniforms are ass ugly.

Underamour makes Marylands...not crappy shoes from spammers. Reebok and Underarmour had weak attempts to try and mimic what crappy shoes from spammers was doing.

And i know you are entitled to your opinion but those Oregon uniforms are awesome.

Edited by Infinity

I think when they are released on April 3rd that you'll see very minimal changes. The NFL controls what changes actually happen. Don't think for a second that Ni ke calls any of the shots with this relationship.

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

links don't work

stupid language filter

+ 1 million. Its funny until it prevents people from posting links for a discussion of a topic. I know BJ fixed one earlier in this thread, because he has that power.

I still don't think any uniforms will change drastically, at least not unless the ownership/management of that team wants them do. If the unis change and you're unhappy, you'll have your team not Ni ke to blame.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/3/9/2857601/ni ke-nfl-uniforms-jer seys try this link,

remove the blank in ni ke and jer seys

Edited by stevegrab

+ 1 million. Its funny until it prevents people from posting links for a discussion of a topic. I know BJ fixed one earlier in this thread, because he has that power.

I still don't think any uniforms will change drastically, at least not unless the ownership/management of that team wants them do. If the unis change and you're unhappy, you'll have your team not Ni ke to blame.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/3/9/2857601/ni ke-nfl-uniforms-jer seys try this link,

remove the blank in ni ke and jer seys

remove the %20 that show up in the middle of ni ke and jer seys as steve said above

remove the %20 that show up in the middle of ni ke and jer seys as steve said above

Yeah, sorry the %20 is a blank in the URL.

Would just be best if links didn't get the filters applied to them (since they obviously won't work when that is done)

Alternatively we could avoid discussing topics that involved filtered words.

Yeah, sorry the %20 is a blank in the URL.

Would just be best if links didn't get the filters applied to them (since they obviously won't work when that is done)

Alternatively we could avoid discussing topics that involved filtered words.

While your opinion is valid, I will defend to the death their right to mess with spammers.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it looks like the changes for almost every team are slim to none, and are more comparable to the minor changes they make to traditional college unis every year.

The Seahawks on the other hand, you'd think a switch from the sea-blue to navy and adding in the classic grey would be a nice improvement, but being the closest team to Oregon, they could not overcome crappy shoes from spammers's gaudiness.

Well, it looks like the changes for almost every team are slim to none, and are more comparable to the minor changes they make to traditional college unis every year.

The Seahawks on the other hand, you'd think a switch from the sea-blue to navy and adding in the classic grey would be a nice improvement, but being the closest team to Oregon, they could not overcome crappy shoes from spammers's gaudiness.

I actually kind of like them?

"The Seattle uniforms, modeled by defensive back

Kam Chancellor, were definitely a winner among the other players.

'Seattle has the hottest uniform right now,' Saints running back

Pierre Thomas said. 'So I’m a little jealous. But I still love my all black. I think it looks nice.'"

'Seattle has the hottest uniform right now,' Saints running back Pierre Thomas said. 'So I’m a little jealous. But I still love my all black. I think it looks nice.'"

The Saints all black pajamas are the worst uniforms in the league.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...