[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning

AX2RUN

His arm wasn't a problem. He was over throwing his receivers. He'll be fine

This. it was clearly more of an inexperienced O-line vs a good defense issue. Although I will say his accuracy seemed a bit off at times. More so than speed or distance. Again probably just a function of being under a lot of pressure and getting sacked relentlessly.

I'm looking at it as a the fact that neither teams QB did outstanding that game. I have manning starting and flacco on my bench. I think they will both end up producing better. Lol hoping it was just "first game jitters" lol. I'm giving manning another week then we will see it it was just a bad game or he's really done.

Wow that was a bad offensive game, I don't think Kubiak's relentless desire to run the ball is going to help Peyton's numbers. Looks like should have trusted the predictions and benched Peyton for Eli to get that one whole extra point :(

Only upside was I have McManus so I was getting big points from the long FGs, 18 from my K and 2 from my QB.

• Like 2

Wow that was a bad offensive game, I don't think Kubiak's relentless desire to run the ball is going to help Peyton's numbers. Looks like should have trusted the predictions and benched Peyton for Eli to get that one whole extra point :(

Only upside was I have McManus so I was getting big points from the long FGs, 18 from my K and 2 from my QB.

Whole extra point. lol Maybe the the best way to invest in Manning on game day is at Papa John's.

Only problem is they didn't run the ball for crap either....

You guys did watch Peyton one-hop the ball to a receiver, right?

Here's the blueprint for beating Denver moving forward: stop the run and any short passing route. If you want to try and air it out, be my guest.

Let's see what happens as the sample size increases through the first several weeks.