[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell released';

Big John

2 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

If he wants to be the #1 guy Miami is the obvious choice. I don’t know enough about the Bills, would he be the #1 back right away over Singletary? In KC he would be sharing time at least 50-50 with CEH you would think? Interesting to say the least.

As a CEH owner, not what I want.

26 minutes ago, Big John said:

Agreed to terms with Chiefs.

My trade to get CEH went down the drain :bash:

I feel your pain. CEH is was my number one tailback in my guillotine league.

18 minutes ago, SeductiveNun said:

As a Gaskins owner I’m delighted. 

Also as a Gaskins owner I’m depressed to have to rely on him. 

I can't believe I dropped that guy off a dynasty team.  He looked like fodder, especially with signing of both Brieda and Howard.  Who woulda thunk it.

I could have probably got a 1st round rookie draft pick out of him at this point.

DOH.

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

Brutal isn't it? In one league I have Saquon, Chubb, Ekeler, Prescott and just traded for CEH. I'm hanging on for dear life. 

Damn dude, that is brutal.  

Makes myself hate FF...  I'm 2-3 in the league but I am pretty sure I am heading to Toilet champ (AKA, host the draft and pay for the food).  

He won't even be able to get into the facility until next week, required to get testing for something like 5 days and all tests must be negative. So he could be available for week 7 game with Denver. 

Once he's up to speed CEH will have his value deflated. Not sure I understand this move by the Chiefs, did they feel they really needed another top RB to help their offense? Or is it more about keeping CEH fresh, and protecting against a big drop off if he gets injured. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Wolverines Fan said:

"Looking to embarrass Adam Gase"

Redundancy at its finest.  Bell should run up to Gase and kiss him on the lips for all the money Gase gave him for doing absoutlely nothing.   Bell doesn't hate the Jets.  He loves them.  Really . $27 million for 14 months of NOTHING.  Bell never had it better.

• Like 1

Well Bell really showed him

6 carries for 7 yards (long of 4 so that means 5 carries totaled just 3 yards) and caught all 3 targets for 31 yards, and fumbled once

Wow Bell really embarrassed Gase....well at least his new team embarrassed his former team 

• Confused 1