[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

3 hours ago, rajncajn said:

This is the face of unity?

GettyImages-1242872745.thumb.jpg.6ccc1f59605d6bbd8ea6f69328751da9.jpg

Nope its the face of somebody angry over what Trump has done to this country, and how he has turned the bulk of the GOP against their own. 

Trump sure didn't do anything to unite, in fact even lifetime conservatives were trashed if they dared not to support him 100%.  

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

Nope its the face of somebody angry over what Trump has done to this country, and how he has turned the bulk of the GOP against their own. 

Trump sure didn't do anything to unite, in fact even lifetime conservatives were trashed if they dared not to support him 100%.  

STOP!!!!!!

download (90).png

Edited by League_Champion

Just now, League_Champion said:

It's your people that are in office, not mine. Don't deflect Steven. It's a shizz show. 

Really, so Democrats in Congress and the White House overturned Roe v. Wade. Is that really how you see it? I thought that was the 3 Trump appointed judges and the other conservatives on the court that did that.

Name me a Democrat run state where abortion has been outlawed.

You say a lot of stupid stuff, no matter how somebody tries to get real info from you, you continue sounding like a Trump cult member. Or just a lifelong Democrat hater.

3 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Really, so Democrats in Congress and the White House overturned Roe v. Wade. Is that really how you see it? I thought that was the 3 Trump appointed judges and the other conservatives on the court that did that.

You say a lot of stupid stuff, no matter how somebody tries to get real info from you, you continue sounding like a Trump cult member. Or just a lifelong Democrat hater.

1_1K2jIbynujke-GpJUBNlew.jpeg

Edited by League_Champion

18 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

It's the face of somebody using the national platform to try to divide republican voters and campaign for the midterms. Trump is a symptom of the disease, not the cause of it. Until we have someone in office who isn't interested in playing stupid political games and pushing partisan agendas, the disease will remain untreated. The country will not be allowed to heal, which is what this presidency was supposed to be all about. Biden isn't being the moderate, unifying president he was voted to be. He's going full Trump.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

That's exactly the point of repealing Roe v Wade. The PEOPLE from each state get to choose what they want for THEIR state.

Now,  name me a state,  period,  where abortion has been outlawed. 

10 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Trump is a symptom of the disease, not the cause of it.

need to fix this...TRUMP IS THE DISEASE.

I'm still amazed the celebrity apprentice got elected president. The cause of this disease is Hilary.  Obviously that's how he got elected.  If the democrats wanted to convince some of his worshipers of their mistake, they should pay for reruns of the Celebrity Apprentice to played in as many places as possible that Trumplicans would view it.  I'm willing to bet many of them were not aware of this show before they voted. someone should produce a tv show where interviewers go around to trumplican conventions and show them clips of the show asking their opinion.

• Like 1

I mean I have quite a few trumplicans i am friends with on Facebook.  Almost all of them have posted at one time or another a meme about celebrities should just shut up about politics. none of them have been happy with my reply with a clip from Celebrity Apprentice.  I don''t miss those that unfriended me.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

need to fix this...TRUMP IS THE DISEASE.

I'm still amazed the celebrity apprentice got elected president. The cause of this disease is Hilary.  Obviously that's how he got elected.  If the democrats wanted to convince some of his worshipers of their mistake, they should pay for reruns of the Celebrity Apprentice to played in as many places as possible that Trumplicans would view it.  I'm willing to bet many of them were not aware of this show before they voted. someone should produce a tv show where interviewers go around to trumplican conventions and show them clips of the show asking their opinion.

As am I. I thought the whole thing was a joke. However,  I understand the reason he got elected and I believe that is because a lot of Americans have been sick of the cycle of special interst and SELF interst politicians that we've had for most of our voting lifetimes now. Many saw him as a necessary change. I agreed and still agree with the necessary change, I just don't agree Trump was a healthy change.

• DMD locked this topic