[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

46 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

This is for Racist Bobby to flake out over

download (35).jpeg

What happened to the Border Crisis while Trump was president?

Didn't some GOP politicians say the FBI should be defunded? And another one said that he'd make it legal to shoot federal agents?

There are no mask or vax mandates. Nobody is being taught CRT in schools. 

Otherwise that's just a classic stale list of right wing talking points provided by Tucker and Hannity. But hey you've still got your Trump bear to sit with and squeeze one out. 

That's a good little cult member LC, spread the Trump lies. Your reward will be a glass of orange kool aid.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, stevegrab said:

What happened to the Border Crisis while Trump was president?

Didn't some GOP politicians say the FBI should be defunded? And another one said that he'd make it legal to shoot federal agents?

There are no mask or vax mandates. Nobody is being taught CRT in schools. 

Otherwise that's just a classic stale list of right wing talking points provided by Tucker and Hannity. But hey you've still got your Trump bear to sit with and squeeze one out. 

That's a good little cult member LC, spread the Trump lies. Your reward will be a glass of orange kool aid.

download (90).png

Typical Trump cult member and Democrat hater. Instead of addressing the questions being asked, including basically "how is Biden ruining the country, what would be different with Trump" we get another silly meme, this time using Uncle Sam to do their dirty work. 

Like I said recently, you're like that old woman watching cat videos all day, except with you its memes bashing Democrats.  You sit there and giggle like a school girl thinking that you're "owning the libs" because its all just some kind of game to you. You immaturity shows daily, you can keep trying to convince us you're some kind of enlightened independent thinker but nobody is buying it. 

Now go chug that kool aid, give the Trumpie bear a hug and dream of attacking the authorities who you think are in league with the evil liberals. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Brown said:

Lol...I've never seen anyone troll so hard and suck so bad at it.  

He's just like Trump, cannot stand it when people won't engage him. His memes (and lies) get weaker every time. And of course he won't actually use facts to back up his nonsense, just deflects with more silly memes full of lies. 

He sure parrots the GOP talking points well. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Calm down, it's all in fun. You did read the title of this thread didn't you? It's an anit-Biden thread last time I checked. You don't have to be here. 

That's funny, I thought this entire thread was just an exercise in hypocrisy, fallacy, projection & irony.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

This poor kid is really triggered. Needs the attention badly.

Poor Trump today. I feel awful for a guy who was probably just trying to make a buck or paying off some debts by trying a little espionage to add to his grifting repertoire. 

• DMD locked this topic