[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

This story reminds me of Snooki, with all his supposedly cute and clever memes. He no doubt is buddies with tRump on that lying social thing. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/distraction-at-its-purest-donald-trump-s-frenzied-truth-social-meltdowns-are-intensifying/ar-AA11gU87?cvid=ef5c1e689e4a48d8966bfeffd0de266c

2 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

This is a sad display. 

I will say it again, this place is a far better experience if you just put the guy on ignore.  He is a troll, nothing more, nothing less.

If folks would just stop responding to him, God willing he would just go away like the Axe Elves of the world.

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I will say it again, this place is a far better experience if you just put the guy on ignore.  He is a troll, nothing more, nothing less.

If folks would just stop responding to him, God willing he would just go away like the Axe Elves of the world.

Even when nobody responds he keeps exhibiting himself. I made one post, yes it mentioned him because he does really does remind of DJT. I assume he posted a bunch of his clever memes that he must spend all day looking for. 

I wonder sometimes if he isn't AE, does kind of remind me of him with his know it all attitude and use of hyperbole. 

Edited by stevegrab

51 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Even when nobody responds he keeps exhibiting himself. I made one post, yes it mentioned him because he does really does remind of DJT. I assume he posted a bunch of his clever memes that he must spend all day looking for. 

I wonder sometimes if he isn't AE, does kind of remind me of him with his know it all attitude and use of hyperbole. 

Nah he's not the Elf.

Edited by darin3

22 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

The Elf at least had some entertainment value.  :lol:

His schtick made me snort-laugh a few times with just how over-the-top dumb it was, but I think he just knew he was being that way and rolled with it.

LC is a completely different animal and is best left in IgnoreLand.  

• Like 1

• DMD locked this topic