[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kamara arrested

Big John

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Very different, you don't need a trial here.

What? Read again...

6 hours ago, Def. said:

Vick was in prison for 22 months before finally being released from the Falcons. 

That's in prison, as in after trial.  What more you need, don't know ask the Saints.  Part of the obvious answer is time though. 

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The crime committed is on tape, no? He did it, there's nothing to assume. 

If someone can get OJ acquitted, there's always a defense lawyer angle.

Bobby Kraft was on tape getting wanked and yet....charges disappear and there's no tape to be seen by anyone. I'll buy the popcorn and we can wait to see how this plays out.

11 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

OJ didn't have a video,  and while lots of Caucasian men have been found not guilty with video evidence,  I'm not sure it's true for all. 

Anything is possible, but that doesn't make it likely. I'd be very surprised if there is not a criminal conviction with some jail time. 

8 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The crime committed is on tape, no? He did it, there's nothing to assume. 

Talking past each other, you keep wanting to focus on something that has nothing to do with the content of my posts.  Good luck on your crusade. 

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see if the Chiefs take any action before legal process is complete. We all know that your talent level impacts the amount of crap teams will put up with. This guy is a nobody compared to Kamara, drafted by Miami, on to KC in year 2, and is a ST player who rarely plays otherwise (just 13 snaps on D in 2 seasons in KC after playing about 20% of D snaps as a rookie).

28 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Will be interesting to see if the Chiefs take any action before legal process is complete. We all know that your talent level impacts the amount of crap teams will put up with. This guy is a nobody compared to Kamara, drafted by Miami, on to KC in year 2, and is a ST player who rarely plays otherwise (just 13 snaps on D in 2 seasons in KC after playing about 20% of D snaps as a rookie).

The NFL is a hypocritical money tree. 💰. He'll get cut because he sucks, Kamara will keep his job

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The NFL is a hypocritical money tree. 💰. He'll get cut because he sucks, Kamara will keep his job

Don't like it, don't contribute to it.  Don't spend, don't watch, don't follow.  Said the same to Dopie, but he still rages on while posting hypocritical bull himself. 

Also, hate to say it but can use this bit for just about any form of entertainment nowadays -

The MLB is a hypocritical money tree. 💰.

The NBA is a hypocritical money tree. 💰.

Hollywood is a hypocritical money tree. 💰.

Etc...

:kicksrock:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Def. said:

Don't like it, don't contribute to it.  Don't spend, don't watch, don't follow.  Said the same to Dopie, but he still rages on while posting hypocritical bull himself. 

Also, hate to say it but can use this bit for just about any form of entertainment nowadays -

Etc...

:kicksrock:

I exploit the NFL everytime I win a bet. I'm not contributing to anything, I get mine. But if you're the NFL don't BS me with your BLM bologna, your equal rights for Women crap, your anti-violence nonsense, etc. They don't hire blacks, have done nothing for Woman and violent crimes are a common occurrence amongst current and former players. All I'm saying is, put your money where your mouth is. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I exploit the NFL everytime I win a bet. I'm not contributing to anything, I get mine. But if you're the NFL don't BS me with your BLM bologna, your equal rights for Women crap, your anti-violence nonsense, etc. They don't hire blacks, have done nothing for Woman and violent crimes are a common occurrence amongst current and former players. All I'm saying is, put your money where your mouth is. 

I hear you.  But just going to say that even if you're "winning" those bets, you're still contributing to the hypocrisy.  Wherever that bet was placed is paying money to the NFL (or any sport) to have those rights. 

Regardless for anyone that is truly bothered by this sport's or any other's messages/actions, you're only real course of action is to not contribute in any way that benefits them financially.  All there is to it, as long as they're profitable the BS will always be there.  Always.  Can either accept, or cut bait.  :2cents::shrug:   

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Yes, he's basically saying that it's ok because it's under the guise of entertainment. 

I really did approach this with a neutral tone but should of figured.  You and Steve really are two sides of the same bad coin.  Only see what you expect out of the posts instead of comprehending the actual context.  Think the phrase is purposefully obtuse.  Sorry, I'll make sure to blatantly spell things out for you. 

I do not condone people's bad actions.  I do not want bad people in the NFL.  I wish the NFL would remove bad people from the league and/or take appropriate actions against people's bad actions.  

How's that?  Now tell my how or why the NFL will give a manure about those statements when we view websites paying to use NFL logos or turn on the TV come game time? 

Tell your buddy Dopie he's still on ignore cause he's a blowhard hypocrite.  Less we forget such quotes as...

Seriously, some people need to GTFOH with these holier than thou self-indignation acts. 

Edited by Def.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Chiefs CB Chris Lammons has been arrested on felony battery charges. 

Lammons is the other player caught up in the Alvin Kamara case in Las Vegas. Kamara, Lammons and two friends are accused of felony battery resulting in serious bodily harm, as well as "a gross misdemeanor count of conspiracy to commit battery." Largely a special teamer, Lammons has spent the past three years with the Chiefs.

Would get real interesting if the special teamer gets cut outright, but the star does not.

Edited by Riffraff

17 minutes ago, Riffraff said:

Would get real interesting if the special teamer gets cut outright, but the star does not.

I would imagine this happens in just about any environment. Someone who's been with a company,  has built a relationship with employers and coworkers,  is a star producer that the company relies on heavily... That person is going to get more patience than some low-level scrub intern.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Def. said:

I hear you.  But just going to say that even if you're "winning" those bets, you're still contributing to the hypocrisy.  Wherever that bet was placed is paying money to the NFL (or any sport) to have those rights. 

Regardless for anyone that is truly bothered by this sport's or any other's messages/actions, you're only real course of action is to not contribute in any way that benefits them financially.  All there is to it, as long as they're profitable the BS will always be there.  Always.  Can either accept, or cut bait.  :2cents::shrug:   

I've been saying that for years here, so many people seem to feel the NFL is tainted, not a level playing field, teams cheated out of things etc.  Then stop supporting them, that includes everything from watching games to playing fantasy, to placing bets and buying merchandise. Start a grass roots campaign to boycott the NFL. But stop with the hypocrisy of feeding the beast and bashing them at the same time. 

• Thanks 1