[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rashard Mendenhall just letting it all hang out!

irish

https://brobible.com/sports/article/rashard-mendenhall-calls-for-segregated-pro-bowl/

F those sucky white boys!  🤪 

Edited by irish

Hmph.

Team Paste

QB - Josh Allen

RB - CMC

WRs - Kupp, Nacua (does he count?)

TE - Kelce

OL - whatever, plenty of good ones

DEs - Bosas, Crosby, Watt, Hubbard, Hendrickson, list goes on <== good luck trying to stop all these guys

Interior DL - plenty to choose from

LBs - Anzalone, Singleton, VanderEsch, Wilson, Cashman

DBs - here's where it gets dicey... is Jason Sehorn still playing?  :oldunsure:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Hmph.

Team Paste

QB - Josh Allen

RB - CMC - His snap share is going to be off the charts. Where's Mike Alstott or John Riggins when you need them?  

WRs - Kupp, Nacua (does he count?) I don't think so.  :thinking: What about Thielen?  Braxton Berrios, Alec Pierce, Justin Watson, Jake Bobo?  Bring back Beasley, Amendola, Edelman, Welker?  :unsure:  Collinsworth and Largent?  :lol:

TE - Kelce.  Not to mention Hockenson, Kittle, etc.  I see lots of 3TE sets on this team.  Pound CMC with Allen running the occasional RPO.  

OL - whatever, plenty of good ones

DEs - Bosas, Crosby, Watt, Hubbard, Hendrickson, list goes on <== good luck trying to stop all these guys

Interior DL - plenty to choose from

LBs - Anzalone, Singleton, VanderEsch, Wilson, Cashman

DBs - here's where it gets dicey... is Jason Sehorn still playing?  :oldunsure:  I think we could come up with a few safeties (Harrison Smith, Blankenship, Wingard), but yeah... CB is gonna be a problem.  

Yep... Turns out cornerback is more of a problem than I realized.  I googled it, and this is all I could find.....

The NFL's 64 current starting cornerbacks are black. As are their backups. Troy Apke broke the NFL's eighteen-year run without a white cornerback.

Interesting piece of "white CB trivia" here....

Many think Jason Sehorn was the last white cornerback to start an NFL game when he played his final cornerback snap in 2002. However, Kevin Kaesviharn was the last white cornerback to start an NFL game. From 2001 to 2003, Kaesviharn started for the Cincinnati Bengals as a cornerback. Kaesviharn was moved to safety following the 2003 season.

Link

3 minutes ago, Gopher said:

@darin3 You forgot to mention PK and punter.  The white guys definitely have those spots locked in.  Although, in today's NFL, I could see the opposing team just saying "All the more reason to go for it on 4th down."  :shrug:

PIT's punter is black, but yeah they'd have issues kicking FGs and PATs.  Guess they'd go for it on 4th and 2-pointers after TDs.

2 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

It seems racism is rather in vogue this season.   

Probably more Tailgate material than the Main, no?  

What is this tailgate you speak off?  Oh and it involved a football player discussing the pro bowl. That works here. 

It might be time to retire Big John. 

Screenshot_20231218_221836_Chrome.jpg

Edited by irish
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

While I think he's an idiot for making such stupid comments, one has to admit, it would be the most watched pro bowl in NFL history.  Hell, it might beat the SB.  And then the fallout would start and I imagine that it would be bad regardless of who won.  

39 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

While I think he's an idiot for making such stupid comments, one has to admit, it would be the most watched pro bowl in NFL history.  Hell, it might beat the SB.  And then the fallout would start and I imagine that it would be bad regardless of who won.  

Nothing beats the SB. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gijoerock said:

As an African American I'm claiming Kyle Shanahan as the coach for the black squad.  I don't want Todd Bowles on my sidelines

How is someone confused by this?