[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #4

Alright, you Oprahers, time to confess....it's me! I am Radio! Actually, I'm the fagggy-looking kicker. You guys were on the trail for a while and talked yourself out of it.

:D

OK, some explanations: first, ABWF and I figured the only way for me to be a MH would be to disguise my face because, as I said, some of you guys have seen my mug on my book. Hence the football pick. Rajn was all over the semi-pro reference from my website. I played last year (and will play again) as part of my second book, which'll be out in Fall, '06. I play for the Boston Panthers, an inner-city team here in Beantown. I'm totally the token white boy. This was only my second game with the team and the only jersey they had was #70 -- it was swimming me, I'm only 5'8", 160 -- games 3-10 I switched to a more respectable #6. As for the pants, they weren't THAT hiked up, must be some bizarre shadows, but they were kinda big on me.

My calf is pretty anemic, yes, but that right calf kicked a 43-yarder in a game and from 50 in practice, so bite me. :D

As for Radio, I have no idea who that kid is. He might've been a ball boy...or my NAMBLA sponsor, I can't remember which.

As for the second pic, I wanted to send in an even gayer pic than the kicker if that was possible. That's me and my, um, "buddy" Muhammad, an O-lineman, as you could probably tell from the size. It was right after a game, hence the drool and sweat on my shirt. The thin arm coming in from the right side belongs to Mrs. Saint, perhaps trying to drag me away from all the big sweaty mens! :D

Man, this was a f'n hoot....Radio will go down as a Huddle classic! :D:D:D

Edited by msaint

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He rights the sportsrag and has been known to embelish or downplay the truth so maybe he did play a little ball, ....maybe thats the pic from when he went to that draft in Jersey and played football.

If it is msaint...I guess I get the bragging rights.

So, he was lying about the "never played a down of football" thing.

...unless the coach was nice enough to let him wear that clearly oversized uniform when he ran out on the field to collect the plastic tee after kickoffs. In which case... God bless that coach for letting little Marky feel like he was part of the team. :D

Have we ruled out Caveman_Nick? 

A quick review of his "interests", per his Huddle profile:

Birthday 22 October 1971

Location Beantown  <====== Northeast

Interests:

Football  <===== duh

Baseball

weight training <===== dude is pretty big...

Fantasy Sports

Chess

Games of many sorts, but generally not on the computer

golf

skiing

cycling

scuba diving

cruise ships :D  <====== RADIO?!?!?!

:D:D:D:D

Edit:  :ninja:s SHOW YOU THE MONEY!!!

730397[/snapback]

Ya know, this was some nice work too. WRONG, but nice work nonetheless!!!

Definetly Msaint, but .... :D I call foul.  Stage left me fanny, he's on the right!!!

730429[/snapback]

Yeah, that right-left thing really threw me off!

That's me and my, um, "buddy" Muhammad, an O-lineman, as you could probably tell from the size. It was right after a game, hence the drool and sweat on my shirt. The thin arm coming in from the right side belongs to Mrs. Saint, perhaps trying to drag me away from all the big sweaty mens! :D

730426[/snapback]

Kind of looks like Mushin is trying to push her hand away.

"He's with me, lady. Buzz off!"

Definetly Msaint, but .... :D I call foul.  Stage left me fanny, he's on the right!!!

730429[/snapback]

Yeah, that right-left thing really threw me off!

730436[/snapback]

Hey, you old dudes, stop complaining about the clues. :ducksbeforebeinghitwithcane:

He rights the sportsrag and has been known to embelish or downplay the truth so maybe he did play a little ball,  ....maybe thats the pic from when he went to that draft in Jersey and played football.

If it is msaint...I guess I get the bragging rights.

730427[/snapback]

Nice guess nhoops, when you said it the face was obviously him.

Sorry about that, but you guys were definitely onto him and I had to throw ya'll a bone for a bit...my bad  :D

730444[/snapback]

F'n cheater. :D

Clue #9 - Lives in Ugly Tuna country.

Clue #10 - Works sometime in advertising and has written several books.

Clue #11 - Is named Mark St. Amant

730418[/snapback]

Well, radio does ride the short bus.

I say ......LOAF!