[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady puts a bun in Moynahan's oven

Bronco Billy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can comfort ourselves with the idea that a child needs a father, but I'd say a lot of women don't necessarily agree with that, and their numbers are growing quickly.

Yes, because there's absolutely no benefit to TWO parents raising a child instead of one. And there's absolutely no benefit to a child having a father figure his his/her life. :D

No kidding. It'd be almost impossible to improve in court, though.

But why would a successful model/actress want to be impregnated by somebody who she knows wouldn't be around to raise the child? Unless, of course, she wanted half of Brady's paycheck. :D

cmon Swerksi - Hollywood/ Pro athletes world - normal rules do not apply. I am sure she was happy as hell she got pregnant - these wacko hollywood chicks don't care if they raise kids alone- alot of them prefer it pobably. Sh1t, she got Tom's genes and $$$ - she will be fine.

Of course, knowing Brady, he'll probably blame it on the refs.

You're probably on to a reasoning this happened here - Brady's so used to getting all the protection in the world from the refs, he didn't notice no yellow flags on the play that night....

As much as I'm sure he's goign to have to give up a big chunk of change, considering the women involved in his life recently, hard to feel sorry for him

How old is Brady, 29? Isn't he getting a bit old for this playboy crap?

From what little I know, it sounds like Brady dumped her because she wanted to have children. If they were dating for two years, perhaps there's a chance for reconciliation. Hopefully having a child will convince him to change his mind.

I wonder if Shawn Kemp was Brady's idol growing up? :D

LOL, I can't wait to give our priest crap for this! He has a huge picture of Brady on the inside of his office door (because, you know, Tom's a good Catholic boy :doh: ). Perhaps I'll give him a life-size picture of Peyton as a replacement.

It means if he donated the baby batter he should consider manning up and doing the right thing by her.

"Manning" up!!! :D:D:tup:

Is #18 getting on his mind???

Edited by Big Dogs

i remember when he came into the hollywood brown derby at disney world 2 days after the first superbowl. he came in with his college sweetheart and his folks. she wasn't anything spectacular so the boy has definetly moved up in the world of women. i just keep thinking of van halens "everybody want some"........i want some too.

LOL, I can't wait to give our priest crap for this! He has a huge picture of Brady on the inside of his office door (because, you know, Tom's a good Catholic boy :D ). Perhaps I'll give him a life-size picture of Peyton as a replacement.

Yer catholic priest has fantasies of Tom being a good little boy? Wow. :D

My thoughts were exaclty what was written in the Boston herald today (quoted below).

The reason for the breakup was the 36 yr old Moynahan wanted to get married and have a baby. Brady is 29 and wasn't up for that just yet, and she probably figured it would take her 3 yrs by the time she is in a new relationship and that relationship is ready to take the step to parenthood, so as the clock is clicking on the relationship, she might have taken herself off the pill as a last ditch attempt.

If it works, and Brady changes his tune and is ready to marry, she wins. If it doesn't work, she has the baby she wants and as a working actress, she's in position to support the baby with or without Brady's support, and it's still a win.

Is Bridget going for goal as clock ticks?

By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - Updated: 06:17 AM EST

Did Tom Brady [stats]’s ex-galpal Bridget Moynahan see the clock running down on her three-year romance with the New England Patriots [team stats] QB/QT last fall and run a quarterback sneak of her own? That’s the prevailing opinion among friends of No. 12 who say Moynahan’s pregnancy was a relationship Hail Mary.

“She totally knew it was coming,” said one F.O.T. “They were spending more time apart. She knew. She had to.”

Said another: “She gives new meaning to ‘The Tuck Rule,’ in that she clearly ‘tucked away’ the birth control when she saw the writing on the wall. Now she’s set for life.”

Oooooh, ouch.

Bridget, as you are so aware by now, had her PR peeps announceSunday that she’s “healthy” and “excited” to be more than three months pregnant with the QB’s baby.

It’s no secret that Bridget, 36, wanted to marry and start a family. Tick, tock. But that wasn’t Tom’s game plan.

“He’s 29 years old and at the top of his game,” said a bud. “Why would he?”

Tom knew about the baby a couple of months ago, pals told the Track. And while he will do the right thing by the child who will arrive this summer, he has no plans to marry Bridget.

In fact, Bridgie’s baby announcement was dispatched as the dashing daddy-to-be was off tripping the light fantastic in the City of Light with his new squeeze, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26. Brady and the Victoria’s Secret sexpot started dating just weeks after he put B. on waivers.