[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Free Agent Acquisition...

irish

Have DMD swing me a free membership, and we'll call it even! Ive been here like 5 years and never win chit.

Oh, one more thing... Get used to the huddlisms... gay is spelled GHEY, huge is spelled HUGH, and moron is spelled MORAN. Theres a heck of a lot more, so try to catch up quick. Pop quiz in an hour. :D

Some things will never change :wacko:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thrilled to be joining The Huddle team—just happy to be here, one game at a time, fungus on my shower shoes, etc.—and hope to frequent these forums to see what you're buzzing about and how I can help contribute to your next fantasy football title. Feel free to pass along your thoughts, ramblings, story ideas, things you'd like to see expanded upon, etc. David and Whitney have me working primarily on NFL draft stuff at the moment, but there's a whole offseason to fill and a 2008 campaign to get geared up for as well.

2V

:wacko: Polk

Welcome aboard to a fellow Vikings fan!

Now who are the Vikings going to grab in the first round? I heard Baldy said he has a surprise up his sleeve. :wacko:

Leave Hugh out of this

Welcome aboard to a fellow Vikings fan!

Now who are the Vikings going to grab in the first round? I heard Baldy said he has a surprise up his sleeve. :wacko:

Always assuming the Vikes remember which is their pick. :D

Welcome to the forum from hell. :D

:D hey 2v...how bout :wacko: and we slip into the hot tub and talk about the draft...just you and me....talking a little IDP.

:D now if that is not a warm welcome I don't know what is...

WELCOME

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to SOLDOTNA, ALASKA! First I need a crew cut!

Oh, one more thing... Get used to the huddlisms... gay is spelled GHEY, huge is spelled HUGH, and moron is spelled MORAN. Theres a heck of a lot more, so try to catch up quick. Pop quiz in an hour. :D

yea, kinda like peepinmofo is a HUGH GHEY MORAN.........:wacko:

By the way, welcome aboard ya landlubber........AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH