Sign in to follow this  
wiegie

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

Prayers continuing....keep it up Huddle as we can't break this Huddle until the Polks are in the clear.......HUDDLE UP!!!! :D Now PRAY!!!!!! :D

Edited by PantherDave

Just saw this. Prayers and well wishes coming from the East Coast for Polk, Mr's Polk, Baby Polk, and Polk Jr.

Prayers go out to you and your family. God bless.

Just saw this as well. Best wishes to Polk family. My thoughts go out to you guys.

Prayers and well wishes from the t_bones

I got a IM from Polk last night ... unfortunatly I wasn't logged on.

Polk, if you read this before you get your IM back up and running, "Werd" back to you.

Wiegie, Rams Fan, or anyone else, any updates?

Lots of thoughts coming to the polks. I could not imagine having to go through this. Please keep up posted with updates on the family and any requests for things we can give to help out (gift cards, etc.)

My prayers to the polks, be strong buddy, we're pulling for you and yours.

I haven't seen anything...he tried to IM me yesterday (but I wasn't there to get it until this morning).

If anyone is interested, I'll be sending Mrs. Polk some flowers from "All Mr. Polk's friends at The Huddle" in the next couple of days.

If you're interested in participating, email me and I'll give you the paypal / snail-mail addresses to participate.

FYI, I'll be taking care of this some time in the next 24-36hrs to give everyone who wants to particpate a chance to do just that.

I will continue to send prayers their way. I could not even imagine the emotions they are going through at this time.

Polk is an odd fellow but reading this just broke my heart...I will be thinking of him and praying that everything works out for him and his family...

Just saw this. Prayers and well wishes coming from the East Coast for Polk, Mr's Polk, Baby Polk, and Polk Jr.

+1

Good vibes sent your way Polks

Must keep this at the top........Sending Polk and his family happy thoughts and prayers from the North!!

Hang in there!!!!!