[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst Roommate You Have Had

SEC=UGA

college roommate in the dorms. The dude would snore like a grizzly bear. I would place my shoes next to my bed at night. When the chit started, I would launch the shoes at him. Poor kid got hit in the face one night by some high-tops. He freaked out, but transferred to another room so all worked in the end.

I have been really lucky in that regard, 2 different roommates in college were fine and singles or living off campus the rest of the time.

My wife snores, steals the blankets, "borrows" pillows, and kicks her legs out so she probably takes it.

My first roommate was the worst. He moved out without telling me because he wanted to move in with his drug buddies. But the landlord told me ahead of time. He took some of my stuff because he thought it was his. He left his bong laying around the apartment. My mom saw it and didn't know what it was. She thought it looked like a nice lamp.

Many moons ago. My unemployed deadbeat, lazy roommate that stole my pennies (maybe 50-60 bucks worth), and on another occasion, I noticed I had ran through my clean underwear a lot quicker than I should have so I looked in his room and saw multiple pairs of my underwear lying used on his floor. F-cker was too lazy to do laundry so he resorted to just wearing mine instead. F'ng gross.

Many moons ago. My unemployed deadbeat, lazy roommate that stole my pennies (maybe 50-60 bucks worth), and on another occasion, I noticed I had ran through my clean underwear a lot quicker than I should have so I looked in his room and saw multiple pairs of my underwear lying used on his floor. F-cker was too lazy to do laundry so he resorted to just wearing mine instead. F'ng gross.

Especially if he wore the lace ones... the crotchless ones... meh... no harm, no foul! :wacko:

Sophomore year in college roommate. The school REQUIRED you to live in the dorms for 2 years, and I got stuck with a real POS when my planned roommate decided to not come back to school.

I get paired with 300 pound slob that has probably died from cancer due to how much tobacco he chewed. The guy got up in the morning, and put a dip in before he went to the shower. Nothing like a dip of Copenhagen at 7AM . . .:wacko: Not to mention the collection of spitters around the room.

The best part was when I went home for a weekend and he stayed. I had learned that food around him disappeared faster than a political thread getting locked down at the huddle, so i purposefully did not keep a lot of food around (unlocked). I left half a loaf of bread and a new jar of Miracle Whip in the fridge. When I came back, the bread and half the jar of Miracle Whip was gone. The Jabba the hut impersonator was eating miracle whip sandwiches . . .

Rented a house with my sister and two of my friends... then about 6 months into the lease, my sister sublet her bedroom to one of her friends. So I had to share a bathroom with my sister and this other chick. Well she was a little overweight, and made up for that by being extra slutty. And basically every day she would leave a Masingale water bottle on the ledge of the shower. Pretty gross that she had to flush that nasty snatch out every freaking day! And for whatever reason, she just couldn't bring herself to actually throw them away when she was done. So I had to clear them out before I could shower. It was like she was building a beer can tower with these things. :wacko::tup:

only ever had one roommate...we were best friends before and still are...friends used to say were were like "grumpy old men" (the movie)

edit: i forgot that I did have a roommate my 1st semester away at college but he and I were both good friends from HS and on the baseball team so that was no real problem either.

Edited by keggerz

No contest - my college roommate - 1st semester/Freshman year. That dude use to jerk off non-stop and I was walking in on him all the time - morning, afternoon, and night. He never washed his f'ing sheets so you could see all the stains. I still get disgusted thinking about it.

On the same note, once I moved out I still had a key to the room and we'd kick his door open around 11pm every night when the halls were full of people - male and female - just to hear him scream and flail around for his blanket cuz he was wacking it.

Dude was a chronic masturbator.

In Vegas, Darin and ATAM with their freaking Vader mask machines cranking away all night.

As I recall, it was ATaM that had the mask going. I don't think I had mine yet, or at very least I didn't use it. I do remember one night ATaM forgot to put it on, so I slept with my noise-canceling headphones on all night. :tup:

I'll bring my Vader mask this year if we room up. :lol:

No contest - my college roommate - 1st semester/Freshman year. That dude use to jerk off non-stop and I was walking in on him all the time - morning, afternoon, and night. He never washed his f'ing sheets so you could see all the stains. I still get disgusted thinking about it.

On the same note, once I moved out I still had a key to the room and we'd kick his door open around 11pm every night when the halls were full of people - male and female - just to hear him scream and flail around for his blanket cuz he was wacking it.

:tup:

:wacko:

But really, this does kind of have a parallel to what I would have to pin down being my worst roommate: freshman year in college. He was a nice enough guy, but went snooping one day and found my stash of Playboys. I mean, what 18 year old doesn't have a few nudie magazines? He pegged me for some pr0n addict, wrote a song about it, and was going to perform it at the dorm talent show. I told him if he did, I would re-arrange his face.

In and out of college, I had more bizarre-behaving roommies than "bad" roommies.

One guy liked neon art; had it all over the dorm room.

One guy just liked to talk about the wieredest crap.

One guy liked to listen in on phone calls.

One guy had a nutso girlfriend who wouldn't ever really acknowledge that I also lived in the apartment.

Had a room mate once that would drink every night and he and his friends thought it was cool to stick the bottle caps into the ceiling. Those would then fall down - sharp side up - by the next morning when I was walking around barefoot trying to wake him up and get his hungover ass into work (we both worked the same place and shared a ride). I would throw the bottlecaps at him to help wake him up. When I got really pissed, I would take pots and pans and bang them together next to his ear which will actually wake up even the most hungover guy. Sometimes he would get into the shower and fall asleep standing up because he was still half drunk. After ten minutes, I would have to go into the bathroom with a huge glass of ice cold water and throw it on him just to "start him back up".

He was a good friend in many ways, just liked to drink a bit too much.

What ever happened to that guy? I don't remember him being around after Freshman year.

That was funny as hell though.

I've only had one roommate ever - same time, first semester, Freshman year. He was kicked out of school after multiple arrests.

Edited by Seattle LawDawg

In the USAF, we had two man rooms. This guy seemd nice enough, I knew him because he supplied almost the whole squadron with pot. Well, he was living off base, and apparently got caught dealing. I didn't know any of this (getting arrested) so when he went back on base to live, I thought he'd be a decent roomie. All of a sudden, he NEVER leaves the base to go downtown and party.

I'm hangin at a bar, and get approached by three guys (civilians from Plattsburgh college). They somehow know who my roomie is. He ratted on them to save his bacon, and now they want a piece of me. I told them I didn't even know him until he was assigned to my room. Then I told them OK, but know that at least one of you is gonna remember this night every time you look in the mirror. You may kick my butt, but one of you is gonna pay. The bluff worked, and they left me alone. I moved out a week later.