[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help settle a debate my wife had with a friend

Big Country

Can they?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Can a woman "Rub one out"

• Yes
    • No
    • Puddy can
    • Whomper just did

So, last weekend my wife went on a girls' weekend trip with 3 other friends. They get to their hotel, and check into their rooms. My wife and the friend she is rooming with get ready and head over to wait for the other two, who are sharing a room. They apparently are taking longer than expected, so my wife;s friend says "Maybe they're rubbing one out". my wife says girl's can't do that. Discussion ensues and later on they solicit the opinion of their husbands. So, I weighed in with my opinion on the matter.

So, I come to the place where all debates are settled, the Tailgate.

Can a woman "Rub one out"? Why or why not?

I voted "no", looked it up, and was right, though the phrase has morphed over years to include any male pleasuring (per the Urban Dictonary)

Rub One Out

The act of male masterbation and orgasm prior to going on a date where it is apparent he will score. The male performs this act up to an hour prior to the date in order to facilitate a longer lasting erection (thus satisfying her every need later on)

They compared "rubbing one out" to "Jacking off" which is also difficult for most women (at least those outside the south).

Thanks to the sexual revolution of the 60s and 70s, women can now stand equal to men in every aspect of life. This includes the self depricating terms typically reserved for masturbation. Yes, the ladies can rub one out.

I voted "no", looked it up, and was right, though the phrase has morphed over years to include any male pleasuring (per the Urban Dictonary)

Rub One Out

The act of male masterbation and orgasm prior to going on a date where it is apparent he will score. The male performs this act up to an hour prior to the date in order to facilitate a longer lasting erection (thus satisfying her every need later on)

They compared "rubbing one out" to "Jacking off" which is also difficult for most women (at least those outside the south).

Actually, the phrase "Rub One Out" means "hooking up with tosberg34". That's why so many women are into it.

:wacko: