[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post 12k

darin3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome post Paisan. Thanks for introducing us to the special people in your life..That was an excellent milestone post  :huh: Congrats on 12k and please tell your sister I need a haircut.

1263333[/snapback]

Grazie, paisan! And yeah, we all know you need a haircut (back included). :D

Great post from a great Huddler. 

Yer new chick is hott...but yer Mom and Sis are hotter.  :D;)

1263342[/snapback]

:D I've been a member of The Hot Sister Club for many years now. But Hot Mom Club?

Uh....no wonder you liked sky's trip so much. 

Anyway, congrats darin. And excellent post and tribute to your friends and family.

1263346[/snapback]

Thanks CD!

Really special post, Darin!    Congrats on 12K.

The Brick Oven is indeed an awesome pizza.....even though it's of the frozen variety.

Gorgeous family.....beautiful significant other!  Is Blackjack a "bowtie" cat?  They have terrific personalities....my Dad has a bowtie cat....Momo.  :D  More like dogs than cats.....LOL.

Some really interesting parallels......lol......I'm PMing you.

1263349[/snapback]

Yeah that's the best frozen pizza I've ever had. I bought and ate a DiGiorno the other night just for comparison. There IS no comparison.

I assume by "bowtie" you mean his coloring, and if so, yep! He's a great cat.

PM me! :brew:

Props on 12K. Big John has fully completed your profile now!

1263401[/snapback]

:D This I know...

:D  aside from the fact that you're a PBR drinker  ..... that is one quality post my friend.

absolutely outstanding.

1263487[/snapback]

Mmm, beer! :D

Looks like Biron was an alright addition to our trade, even if he only gets one start a week :lol:

Wow. This may come as a shock to you, but I have several comments:

1. You know you're one of my boys here at the huddle, and that was a great post.

2. Your sister is f*cking hot as balls. And so's your mom. :

3. Very sorry to hear about your friend. That is truly tragic.

4. While your haircut might not make you totally gay, and the cat definitely doesn't help, the light blue tux does. You might as well break the news to your girlfriend now. Besides, she's too hot for you anyway.

5. Why the f*ck would anyone in Southern California have a fireplace? That's gotta be the most retarded (with all due respect to retarded people) thing I've ever seen. That's like an eskimo having a f*cking refrigerator.

6. Your sister is really hot. So's your dad.

7. Looking forward to having cold beers with you next time I'm in SoCal, and obviously I'd gladly take you and the Mrs. out for dinner and drinks (if you don't tell her you're gay and she leaves you) next time you get your ass out to the East Coast.

1263532[/snapback]

1. Thanks!

2. :D

3. Indeed... Super Bowl Sunday will never be the same...

4. Haircut? Didn't like that version. Doesn't look like that now, that's for sure. That''s what happens when you let your hot haircutting sister cut your hair. The tux color was chosen by my best friend's wife (I was in the wedding), so no choice there. Oh, and :D

5. I've never used the fireplace. :D

6. :D

7. Absolutely.

Great post Darin.

That pizza looked oddly familar, almost resembles a picture on my phone. 

Thanks for sharing.

1263697[/snapback]

:D

Great post Darin. :D  Looking forward to the next Faultline draft/party/poker games when we all get back together again.

1263758[/snapback]

Looking forward to it, Al. Congrats on your victory!

Dude, your sister is hot.  Your girlfriend isn't bad either.  Black Jack looks like perfect fish bait.  Good post

PS any pictures of your girl or your sister with less clothing?

1263841[/snapback]

Excellent post Darin I enjoyed all ten of the minutes it took me to read it :D Anyway great post and sorry about your friend that's terrible :D Also I agree that the Huddle is a great place to be :D

Oh yeah and congrats on 12k :D

Edited by ChuckB

Well heck, feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever have the urge to come down for a beer.  Me and Big Country work a few miles apart and massage each other from time to time.

1263259[/snapback]

Fixed

Does this thread seem a little incomplete without any mention of Gilthorp and the long intimate relationship he and Darin have enjoyed? :D

1264458[/snapback]

I guess it's now complete you gayhick. :D

So, I see how it works now, Darin. You put a picture of your hot sister out there to make people forget how gay you really are. :D You should have included the retardo pic for good measure! :D

Congrats on 12K.

Fixed

I guess it's now complete you gayhick.  :D

So, I see how it works now, Darin. You put a picture of your hot sister out there to make people forget how gay you really are.  :D You should have included the retardo pic for good measure!  :D 

Congrats on 12K.

1264793[/snapback]

... says the guy with the ghey semi-mullet, shirt and teapot pose. :D

Nice post Darin congrats on 12K.  :D  You realize your averaging 444 posts a month. :D

Thanks for sharing the details, cat lover. :D  :D

1268918[/snapback]

I was in an IDP dynasty league auction, run the IDP forum, and for a good 3-4 months, was posting all the time to get poker games going. My pace has slowed considerably... :D