[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post 12k

darin3

12K.... That's a lot of posts! :D Congrats on the milestone.

Cats are great aren't they? I know mine is fantastic.

Great post Darin and you are spot on about this being a great community here. The Huddle is by far the best with the best people.

I'll see you in Vegas in Sept. The room is ready. :D

(I will be in Oceanside for the last two weeks of Aug too.)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome post Paisan. Thanks for introducing us to the special people in your life..That was an excellent milestone post :D Congrats on 12k and please tell your sister I need a haircut. :D

Edited by whomper

Really special post, Darin! :D Congrats on 12K. :D

The Brick Oven is indeed an awesome pizza.....even though it's of the frozen variety. :D

Gorgeous family.....beautiful significant other! Is Blackjack a "bowtie" cat? They have terrific personalities....my Dad has a bowtie cat....Momo. :D More like dogs than cats.....LOL.

Some really interesting parallels......lol......I'm PMing you. :D

:D Props on 12K. Big John has fully completed your profile now!

Wow. This may come as a shock to you, but I have several comments:

1. You know you're one of my boys here at the huddle, and that was a great post. :D

2. Your sister is f*cking hot as balls. And so's your mom. :D

3. Very sorry to hear about your friend. That is truly tragic. :D

4. While your haircut might not make you totally gay, and the cat definitely doesn't help, the light blue tux does. You might as well break the news to your girlfriend now. Besides, she's too hot for you anyway.

5. Why the f*ck would anyone in Southern California have a fireplace? That's gotta be the most retarded (with all due respect to retarded people) thing I've ever seen. That's like an eskimo having a f*cking refrigerator.

6. Your sister is really hot. So's your dad.

7. Looking forward to having cold beers with you next time I'm in SoCal, and obviously I'd gladly take you and the Mrs. out for dinner and drinks (if you don't tell her you're gay and she leaves you) next time you get your ass out to the East Coast. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

(can't get first picture to load ...  :D  ... perhaps it's because hugh is hitting it constantly ...)

1263781[/snapback]

You mean I shouldn't be doing that? I'm trying to get her boobs to move.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Cool.  A few months away from my first child being born so I have a feeling trips such as that will be far and few between.  If I am in the area with some time I will shoot you a PM. 

1263263[/snapback]

Awesome post.  Closest I've ever been to you is Newport Beach a few years ago, 2000 I think.  If I'm in that area expect a PM, I'd love to go drink beer and talk football or whatever.

I have two cats and the pair of them totally rock.

1263278[/snapback]

Great milestone post!!  Enjoyed learning more about you, and I forgive you for being a cat lover. 

I haven't been up your way since we met up with Sky, but the next time I travel to the L.A. area I'll be sure to give you a call ahead of time and we'll hit "The Huddle"!!! 

1263281[/snapback]

Looking forward to it!

newbie tool

nicely done

1263290[/snapback]

:D

12K.... That's a lot of posts! :D Congrats on the milestone.

Cats are great aren't they? I know mine is fantastic.

Great post Darin and you are spot on about this being a great community here. The Huddle is by far the best with the best people.

I'll see you in Vegas in Sept. The room is ready.

(I will be in Oceanside for the last two weeks of Aug too.)

1263331[/snapback]

Can't wait, sky! Hopefully your 3-card Poker luck rubs off on all of us!

Edited by darin3