[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Parcells retires

Popeye

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that Parcells comes clean about his true feelings for Terrell Owens and Jerry Jones. THAT woudl be entertaining. The Cowboys just lost a great coach.

Edited by Menudo

I really hope that Parcells comes clean about his true feelings for Terrell Owens and Jerry Jones. THAT woudl be entertaining. The Cowboys just lost a great coach.

I hate agreeing with Men-u-do, but ... good call.

:D

Speaking of the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY, does this maybe change Cowher's plans down the road? :D

:D oh man. as someone who doesn't really like parcells, and who strongly dislikes the cowboys (mostly due to their owner and their fans)....it's been priceless watching the mediocrity of the last few years. bill was a really great coach, one of the best ever, but the arrogance with which he hopped around from team to team toward the end of his career deserves a bit of a humbling end, IMO. poor bassturd goes out having to coach TO because his owner made him, watching tony f'n romo lose a game fumbling a field goal hold. the best part is now the cowboys will suck even more next year. :D

Edited by Azazello1313

Talk about screwing a team over when all the quality HC's out there have already been taken. I hear that Denny Green and Art Shell are looking for another chance!!

The guy is a good coach, but this is not the first time this has happened. He did the same thing to the Giants when he left. Similar situation with the Jets as well.

Edited by smithkt

hey, how about dan reeves? that could actually bring back some landry-era class to the organization. is he too old to get back into coaching?

:D

Not a bad choice. He wants to coach. He's only 63.

He might me a bit too classy for Jerry Jones though.

I would just make TO player-coach and give him all offensive play calling responsibilities.