[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Parcells retires

Popeye

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

This makes this Cowboy fan happy.

I don't know about being happy but I'll take a fresh start and hope for a positive outcome.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo..............Please Cowher come to Dallas.

I'd love it!!!

Riviera? :D

Not a bad idea.

Wade Phillips....you heard it here first.

Worth a shot.

Parcells brought back a much needed power shift away from Jerry Jones acting like he was playing with his personal box of G.I. Joes and back to a HC that made decisions. The club is better now than when he showed up to be sure. Now we get to see if JJ will continue to get a coach that makes decisions or if they are back to Gailey/Campo days....

so blitz, you think you're gonna get a better coach than parcells to come in and coach TO and company? :D

Well this is a valid point ... and I was discussing that with a buddy yesterday.

Having said that ... the game has passed BP by and we aren't going anywhere with him either.

Sadly as long as JJ is at the helm we are screwed.

so blitz, you think you're gonna get a better coach than parcells to come in and coach TO and company? :D

My feelings exactly. Maybe next year but this year???? :D

Well this is a valid point ... and I was discussing that with a buddy yesterday.

Having said that ... the game has passed BP by and we aren't going anywhere with him either.

As much as I'm irked to agree.... I do. :D:D

Parcells brought back a much needed power shift away from Jerry Jones acting like he was playing with his personal box of G.I. Joes and back to a HC that made decisions. The club is better now than when he showed up to be sure. Now we get to see if JJ will continue to get a coach that makes decisions or if they are back to Gailey/Campo days....

i think that question was already answered a year ago, when JJ forced TO down parcells' throat, demonstrating that the "much needed power shift away from JJ" never actually happened, and never will.

i think that question was already answered a year ago, when JJ forced TO down parcells' throat, demonstrating that the "much needed power shift away from JJ" never actually happened, and never will.

JJ is just a younger version of Al Davis.

bingo. he's exactly like danny snyder, he goes for the quick (expensive) fix, and when it doesn't work after a year or two he blows it up and tries the next quick (expensive) fix. the big name, the big headline. because hey, we're the dallas cowboys and it's super bowl or bust! in the NFL, in the 21st century, that attitude gets you "bust" every friggin time.

Edited by Azazello1313

As an Eagles fan....this is great:

- Giants - lose their best player and keep their worst component (Coughlin) - pretty much guaranteeing an implosion next year

- Skins - I'm sure this is the year they put it all together (where have I heard that before)

- Cowboys - after making the playoffs with a new savior at QB...coach leaves.

I had said I may become one of those fans that always expects the worst....but I think that'll wait a year. Just give us the East next year and save everyone's legs.

:D:D His sig is just fine. The bet was until the winning team lost or the Super Bowl, which ever was sooner. So since the Colts won, he gets to keep it for another 2 weeks.

Oops, I meant his avatar.

:D at the non-Cowboy fans thinking this is bad for Dallas. :D

Bill is old school and old school is out in today's game. The team played inconsistent and lacked the halftime spark needed to win games. That's the coaches job to do and he could not do it.

Good riddance.

Which coach that is available has you excited to see Parcells go ?

The team played inconsistent and lacked the halftime spark needed to win games. That's the coaches job to do and he could not do it.

Either that or if Romo can set the ball on the turf without dropping it, who knows what might have happened. If Cowboy fans think that JJ is the problem, I don't see how things get better without Parcells.