[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaving the Bisquit

spain

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My treo 650 smartphone with the camera built in?

:D

I suggest you get on the BC, darin3, and twiley pic/mailing list before we head on out to Vegas tomorrow. :D

Edit:

Your confirmation email has been sent. :tup:

Edited by twiley

I suggest you get on the BC, darin3, and twiley pic/mailing list before we head on out to Vegas tomorrow. :D

Edit:

Your confirmation email has been sent. :D

Note that the majority of photos tend to be of beer and other alcoholic beverages so as to taunt the other members of the group whilst having a good time, though if we are able to get a good cleavage or beaver shot, we will not hesitate.

I trim up the pubes with a 1 or 2 guard. Mrs Camel does not like it to be copletely bald because stubble is bad friction. Then I shave the balls and tainte clean. I dont use the electric for this though, that thing bites balls, literally. I use a standard bic razor for the balls. Its easier and doesnt cut. Sometimes I will do a run through the butt crack. It really cuts down on dingleberries. :D

Politics = thread gun

Debates on various topics such as the war = thread gun

Some guy posting about shaving his taint = The kind of discussion you have at a tailgate

I shall retire to bedlam.

Chargerzz is the expert. I remember he did a monument post giving us the breakdown of his patients for the day. BAsically under 30 was well trimmed or more, over 40 was Dr. J, 30 to 40 was light trim but not shaved, essentially.

This is true. The older they are, the more hirsuit they are.

ahh the memories.......remember the first time i shaved my wifes pelt......smoked to the gills.....one eye shut .........i did battle with my beard trimmer and knew i wasn't up to the edge gel and razor....... :D Good-times we both loved it........thanks Spain

I definitely like something going on down there. Trimmed is ok, but a forest is ok too. I just don't get off on the clean, pre-pubescent look.

That's pretty much my take on it. As far as my junk goes, I'll roll with whatever my S.O. wants. I'm a giver that way.

Everytime this topic comes up, I ask the same question and it never gets answered. Where the hell do you guys stop shaving without looking like an f'n zebra???

And yes, I also got a suh-weet groomer for Xmas. Ever knicked the nutsack and drew a little blood. That'll make ya sterile for a few days.

I have a friend who slipped in the shower while... :D ..."grooming" a couple months ago. She had to go to the ER and get stiches. The DR. commented how it was a first for him...

Quick follow up question: what's just gay enough for you? :D

He hates talking about cooch. It skeeves him.

I remember watching an episode of Law & Order a few years ago where they found a dead girl and they were trying to figure out if she was a hooker or not. Lenny lifts up the tarp over her and says, "judging by the exclamation point.. I'd say yes."

I've also heard tales of lightning bolts.. but never had the pleasure of actually seeing that.

Oh, and as for the topic.. I've had too full (gross), too clean (not bad, but a little creepy), and my personal favorite, (no joke)... "what do you think looks best?"

I enjoy a big black bail of hay down south. When I go downtown, I went to see a cross between Artis Gilmore, Doctor J, and a hedge hog in a headlock. I want to have to bring a machete to cut through the jungle. I dont want a little girl. I want a woman.

:D

Damn straight ...