[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I'm Getting Married Today...

darin3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true. I wish I'd stepped back and enjoyed mine a bit more, but I did all the planning and was trying to make sure things were going smoothly. Not that I didn't enjoy it - it was a blast - plus I think my wife did enough enjoying for the both of us. :D

Funny....I always pictured Chavez as a dude. :D

Congrats Darin. The best of luck to you and your bride!

Congrats again bro. The day will be a blur but it'll be one of the greatest moments in your life. Tell "Bobby Brady" that New Orleans girls like when you dry hump them from behind. :D

And their friends will not come up to his friends and say "Umm, excuse me, but your boy is grinding and thrusting our friend on the dance floor"

ETA: Congrats, and see you next Saturday at the So Cal reception.

Edited by Big Country

Congrats and Good luck! :clap: And say good bye to receiving blow jobs for the rest of your life.. :doh:

:D

.... 2 in 48 hours. :clap:

Congrats again bro. The day will be a blur but it'll be one of the greatest moments in your life. Tell "Bobby Brady" that New Orleans girls like when you dry hump them from behind. :D

:clap: Kid was lovin' life in the Big Easy, that's for sure.

Man thats awfully close to my house. Might be time to crash a reception. I here receptions are a great place to pick up chicks :clap: !

Congrats Darin enjoy!

:clap: Meant to call you, Slayer and "The Slayer", but as you can imagine, things were an absolute whirlwind.

We've been told by all our friends that we have to hold a yearly party in New Orleans to celebrate our big day. :D

:clap: Say the word, Darin, and I can fax you a standard prenup. There's still time.

Seriously, best wishes and may your union be blissful.

:clap:

:D Congrats to both of you..I wish you a lifetime of health, happiness and prosperity..Post some pics when you get a chance

Pics may be available this week, but no promises... have to pack for the honeymoon. :tup:

---

Thanks to all the well wishes. It was an INCREDIBLE weekend. The wedding itself was somewhat hectic given the vast amount of family photos that needed to be taken, but it was fun. One of the best parts of the event was our horse carriage ride from the wedding site back to our hotel through the Quarter. Everyone was honking their car horns and/or waving at us and wishing us congratulations. That was awesome. The carriage even stopped on Bourbon and a waitress from a bar came out to give us some beverages!

Back home in Austin after a long drive, highlighted by a few hours' worth of driving in absolute downpour. Hanging in Austin with my sister and her dude tonight and tomorrow, then flying to California for a little reception my parents are throwing. Then on to Maui! :clap:

.... 2 in 48 hours. :D

:clap: Kid was lovin' life in the Big Easy, that's for sure.

:doh: Meant to call you, Slayer and "The Slayer", but as you can imagine, things were an absolute whirlwind.

We've been told by all our friends that we have to hold a yearly party in New Orleans to celebrate our big day. :tup:

:clap:

Pics may be available this week, but no promises... have to pack for the honeymoon. :D

---

Thanks to all the well wishes. It was an INCREDIBLE weekend. The wedding itself was somewhat hectic given the vast amount of family photos that needed to be taken, but it was fun. One of the best parts of the event was our horse carriage ride from the wedding site back to our hotel through the Quarter. Everyone was honking their car horns and/or waving at us and wishing us congratulations. That was awesome. The carriage even stopped on Bourbon and a waitress from a bar came out to give us some beverages!

Back home in Austin after a long drive, highlighted by a few hours' worth of driving in absolute downpour. Hanging in Austin with my sister and her dude tonight and tomorrow, then flying to California for a little reception my parents are throwing. Then on to Maui! :clap:

Awesome :D

Congrats again, and have fun :clap:

Congrats and Good luck! :tup: And say good bye to receiving blow jobs for the rest of your life.. :D

.... 2 in 48 hours. :doh:

:

Ones from the best man dont count