[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whomper you are good, but then since I am your hero, I would expect you to get it. :D

This is the part of the program where you expound on your gheyness, talk about being a pedophile, and the reason for planting a blond with big cans in your MH picture.

Edited by chiefjay

I always thought SLAYER was in reference to the band, but after taking a look at this guy, I think a call in to John Walsh is in order. :D:D

I did, too. This guy strikes me as more of a "Afternoon Delight" than a "South of Heaven".

Nope, there isn't 67 c0cks hanging out of his mouth.

I prefer 69. :D

in that 1st pick .......it looks like someone just told'em his Huddle Buddy is Irish.......... :tup:

I have a buddy!!!! :D:doh:

Oh and by the way for all those guessing me, this couldn't be me cause i prefer keeping the facial hair goat style.

Edited by irish

This is the part of the program where you expound on your gheyness, talk about being a pedophile, and the reason for planting a blond with big cans in your MH picture.

the cans are buried in the fur. :D

we need another pic of her to truly judge ...