[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two years.

skylive5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Someday you'll heal that sorrow but in the meantime, remember you still got those kids and grandkids. Think of the Joy of telling the little ones how wonderful she was, so they can know and remember her too.

Well said. Peace to you and yours Sky.

We are all powerless against certain rules of the world. In those times it is all we can do to Huddle together for strength and solace. That gives our little place in cyber-space a most appropriate name. If your friends pick you up at all in this, it's a blessing. Be well and have faith. It's all we can do.

Sky, Carol's and my prayers, good thoughts and best wishes are with you. Her memory should give you strength. If ever you need a shoulder or an ear, I'm here for you my friend.

Sky, Since I had a chance to meet the lovely Mrs. Sky I can only say the bond you two had goes beyond earthly things, She is still smiling down on you and yours. Hug your kids and grandkids tight.

That should put a smile on her face as she is watching. Take care bro.

missed the thread as well.

sky, about the only thing in the world that truly scares the hell out of me is to be where you've had to be for the last 2 years. all i can really think to say is to always remember that she's with you, in some way, however you want to try and define that. and that she wants you to be at peace.

This is why I am still sane..... the Huddle. New baby...death...family crisis..good news....bad news....doesn't matter....Huddlers are good people with help, advice, and caring.

Made it through another 21 April. The thunderstorms have passed, and while it don't see any clearing in the near future, at least it isn't raining.

Thanks everyone.

(I'm taking care Hughy.... doin' my best.)

Edited by skylive5

Glad to hear you are ok Mike! My wife, knowing how I am basically a degenerate and a below average parent, confronted me one time after coming home to a disaster of a house and my son colored from head to toe with magic marker by my daughter as I just stood by laughing hysterically. She asked me, "what in God's name would yall do if anything ever happened to me"? I replied with the most truthful thing that I have ever said by saying, "we would be totally fcked". :D Hang tough my man and cherish the sweet memories!

While this is a brutal time for you, Sky ... you are in many ways an extraordinarly fortunate man as not many have an opportunity to love as deeply as you loved. The low is so low now because the high was so high.