[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At the hospital

Big Country

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most annoying thing about getting delayed for a C-Section is that your wife has already been fasting for 12 hours... so that extra 5 hours gets pretty hungry.

Next time the doc walks in, just say "Forget it, we had the baby already."

At 2:29 pm PST, measuring 21 inches, weiging 8 lbs 4 oz we welcomed a very healthy Austin James Carey to the world.

We got bumped aheadof the C section scheduled ahead of us as that lady had eaten so she got pushed back, which made my wife very happy.

Baby and mom are both doing well.

Turns out Austn's umbillical cord had twisted into a true knot which can be very bad (maybe Chargerz can elaborate on this), so the doctor was very happy she moved the date up and we were very lucky we had no complications because of it.

Not sure if I get a wireless connection in the room yet as my computer is in the car still, but if I can I will try get pics up late tonight, otherwise it will be Tues morning most likely.

As for the baby pool, my brother in law won the overall contest, nd DMD won for Huddler's, so he wins a free membership. :D

At 2:29 pm PST, measuring 21 inches, weiging 8 lbs 4 oz we welcomed a very healthy Austin James Carey to the world.

We got bumped aheadof the C section scheduled ahead of us as that lady had eaten so she got pushed back, which made my wife very happy.

Baby and mom are both doing well.

Congrats! Can we call him Big Baby Country?

As for the baby pool, my brother in law won the overall contest, nd DMD won for Huddler's, so he wins a free membership. :D

What a gyp. :D

As for the baby pool, my brother in law won the overall contest, nd DMD won for Huddler's, so he wins a free membership. :tup:

Man, is there ANYTHING I cannot accurately predict? :D:D

Seriously - congrats on the bambino!!!! :doh:

Thanks for all the well wishes. Austin just finished watching his first Warriors playoff game and so I can now say that the Warriors are undefeated when I watch the game with him.

Well, he slept thru the ame, but I'll take it.

Once he and Wendy get their next set of checkups I'll fire up the laptop and see if I can find a connection.

Two great things in one day. First and foremost, your new addition and second a Warriors playoff win. What a day for you Big Guy, Congrats to you and the wife :D