[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sheryl Crow's Solutions to Global Warming

spain

Report: Sheryl Crow's Solutions to Global Warming

Monday, April 23, 2007

Americans may be using less toilet paper, if Sheryl Crow has her way.

The singer, who is crossing the country on a biodiesel bus with producer Laurie David, proposes limiting toilet paper use as one solution to global warming, according to a Washington Post report.

"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," she wrote April 19 on the Biodiesel Bus blog, according to a report by the Washington Post. "Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating."

Her toilet paper manifesto would limit how many squares of toilet paper Americans use in a sitting.

Click here to read the Washington Post report.

"Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required," she wrote.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required," she wrote.

Sheryl is obviously not a fan of curry.

Report: Sheryl Crow's Solutions to Global Warming

Monday, April 23, 2007

"Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required," she wrote.

she must poo pebbles............. and isn't acquainted with polk or cliaz

yup seems the koolaid drinkers are more concerned with the celebs than anyone else

Ain't that the truth. After all the screaming about the liberal media and those damn liberals in Hollywood, who was talking about this story more than any other earlier this week? FOX News.

Man, what makes celebrities, especially actors/singers, think any INTELLIGENT person would give two sheets about what comes out of their mouth when they aren't performing? Just because you can play an instrument, sing and bang famous people doesn't mean you aren't just average to stoopid.

Wow, Sheryll, that is very interesting. Did you and Jessica Simpson, Rossie O'Donel, Bono and Tom Cruise come up with that. Hell, frack the scientist end their education then, I'll listen to you, especially if it's in the form of a song.

If I spelled anyone's name wrong above, I don't think enough of them to care.

Man, what makes celebrities, especially actors/singers, think any INTELLIGENT person would give two sheets about what comes out of their mouth when they aren't performing?

The fact that people pay attention to everything else they do? :D

Man, what makes celebrities, especially actors/singers, think any INTELLIGENT person would give two sheets about what comes out of their mouth when they aren't performing? Just because you can play an instrument, sing and bang famous people doesn't mean you aren't just average to stoopid.

Wow, Sheryll, that is very interesting. Did you and Jessica Simpson, Rossie O'Donel, Bono and Tom Cruise come up with that. Hell, frack the scientist end their education then, I'll listen to you, especially if it's in the form of a song.

If I spelled anyone's name wrong above, I don't think enough of them to care.

1 for her :D

And many of us need a lot more than 1 sheet :D:tup:

We like to draw the attention to the hypocrasy, she wants us to use one square, while she has private jets and 9 vehicle concert trains.

They see themselves as the ruling class elite, the rich, the leaders... we are but the prolateriate wondering the flyover country waiting for them to tell us how to take a dump.