[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers Needed Desparately

jaxfactor

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts and Prayers Certainly, but do not get too far ahead of yourself. No matter what you are told on Thursday. Success is a journey not a destination. You might hear what you want on Thursday, and experience some other tragedy next week. You might not hear what you want on Thursday, but after successful treatment, have another 50 years together. Never stop loving, never stop fighting and never stop believing.

Wow, great words rbmc. :D

Prayers & sentiments sent your way Jax & Marie.

Edited by rajncajn

Thoughts and Prayers Certainly, but do not get too far ahead of yourself. No matter what you are told on Thursday. Success is a journey not a destination. You might hear what you want on Thursday, and experience some other tragedy next week. You might not hear what you want on Thursday, but after successful treatment, have another 50 years together. Never stop loving, never stop fighting and never stop believing.

Spoken like a poet, and much appreciated.

Same from me and Mrs. HR. We're great prayers. It's going to be OK. One of the first verses of scripture I ever memorized was IITimothy 1:7. It has given me a lot of comfort in many situations.

Good luck.

And thanks you two for getting the fear out of the way. I only hope to instill this in Marie as well.

And thanks to everyone. Never thought I'd get this many replies. The only thread I've started that I got a bunch was my silly "Can you see my avi" thread. I don't need replies to know that each who has viewed this thread and my real life problem will keep Marie in their prayers. And for that I'm eternally grateful.

Life isn't fair. Bad things happen to good people. I also believe in the power of prayer, even though my belief system is often on shaky ground.... prayers sent. Hoping for the best for you and your partner.

UPDATE! :doh::D:D

We just got back from eating Mongolian BBQ. Were both in the mood for some Chinee food and wanted to celebrate a little. I can't believe I'm breaking out the dancing banana over emphisema, but that's what it is. In the very beginning stages so hopefully this scare will finally make her put the butts down for good. I couldn't be happier or better yet, more relieved. Marie has to go back in 3 months to get checked out again, although I think she has another appointment for somethin in between. Thank you, thank you, thank you all! :clap::clap::clap: More importantly, thanks to the man upstairs for hearing all of the prayers that have been sent. This place is truly amazing. I simply must get around to see some of you. Y'all are stand-up people that's for sure. :D:D:tup:

uh...congratulations on the emphysema? I mean, I'm glad you're not dealing with the "C" word.

Same here. Hopefully this serves as a wakeup call for her. Glad to hear it's not the C word, but emphysema can be just as deadly if she keeps on smoking. Good luck & many prayers.

The power of prayer. Emphysema not good but at least its not the C word. Take care of yourselves all...life is precious. :D

I knew I spelled it wrong. :D My uncle died from emphysema and it is a horrible way to go. He was so out of breath that he couldn't even get out of the golf cart without wheezing. My aunt(his wife) is still around so I may put Marie on the phone with her. Don't think like this is being uncompassionate to my aunt. She wouldn't mind giving Marie the full horror story if I know my aunt.

UPDATE! :D:D:clap:

We just got back from eating Mongolian BBQ. Were both in the mood for some Chinee food and wanted to celebrate a little. I can't believe I'm breaking out the dancing banana over emphisema, but that's what it is. In the very beginning stages so hopefully this scare will finally make her put the butts down for good. I couldn't be happier or better yet, more relieved. Marie has to go back in 3 months to get checked out again, although I think she has another appointment for somethin in between. Thank you, thank you, thank you all! :clap::clap::clap: More importantly, thanks to the man upstairs for hearing all of the prayers that have been sent. This place is truly amazing. I simply must get around to see some of you. Y'all are stand-up people that's for sure. :D:D:tup:

:doh: