[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New addition to the d3 family...

darin3

No, wife is not pregnant. :D

We have been talking about getting a dog as soon as we buy a house, and we were going to just go to the pound to pick up a 1 or 2 year old.

Well, we haven't bought our house yet but we just couldn't resist. My wife's uncle's black lab had 2 puppies back in April and we figured we could house train one in our apartment (since we paid a pet deposit for our cats).

Anyways, without further ado, I present to you Polly!

Polly is only 5 weeks old but she loves to run (waddle) and bark :D and poo and pee everywhere. She's a pure-bred, but we are going to have her spayed. So far, she's already pissed off one cat and totally scares the crap out of the other. She's going to love all the rivers and lakes here in Austin. Austin is a very dog-friendly town (you can bring them to many restaurant/bar patios).

We were in Ka'anapali when she was born, so we named her Polly! Plus, her mom's name is Penny so that name fit pretty good.

:tup:

Great lookin pup! Now.... be prepared to lose many items, some with attached value, both sentimental and monetary. Retrievers will chew the crap out of whatever they can get to, including moldings, cheap vinyl floors and furniture. They also tend to be puppyish longer than most breeds... like 4 years instead of three. I hope she steals your heart before she steals your Rebocks. :D