[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank God for McDonalds

alexgaddis

I got to work this morning after almost falling alseep on the drive in...I had been sitting at my desk trying to stay awake for over an hour so I decided to go to McDonalds for an iced coffee...woke me right up!

I don't normally have a problem waking up during the work week so I don't drink coffee on a regular basis at all...so the times when I do it works like a charm!

Do you need coffee to get moving everyday?

I got to work this morning after almost falling alseep on the drive in...I had been sitting at my desk trying to stay awake for over an hour so I decided to go to McDonalds for an iced coffee...woke me right up!

I don't normally have a problem waking up during the work week so I don't drink coffee on a regular basis at all...so the times when I do it works like a charm!

Do you need coffee to get moving everyday?

Don't need coffee to get going, but I like it.

Ice Coffee rules. . .light and sweet. Yummm.

Coffee is the tool in which the aliens are trying to enslave the human population by. Coffee comes from the coffee bean which grows in warm, wet climates. In these climates the evil Pargoo-goos from the galaxy M31 [Andromeda] are placing microscopic worms into the beans that get absorbed by our stomach lining when we drink it.

Once these worms hit 53 parts per million they begin to eat away at the reasoning part of the brain forcing us to do mindless stuff like tabulate football stats into spreadsheets, balance check books and get married.

Once 90% of the human population has reach this level of worms the Pargoo-goos [Goo-goos for short] will begin landing their invasion force of bisexual potatoes. These potatoes will begin to infect our food supply and cause all females to make out with each other.

Once this has happened we are all doomed.

Do not drink coffee

Coffee is the tool in which the aliens are trying to enslave the human population by. Coffee comes from the coffee bean which grows in warm, wet climates. In these climates the evil Pargoo-goos from the galaxy M31 [Andromeda] are placing microscopic worms into the beans that get absorbed by our stomach lining when we drink it.

Once these worms hit 53 parts per million they begin to eat away at the reasoning part of the brain forcing us to do mindless stuff like tabulate football stats into spreadsheets, balance check books and get married.

Once 90% of the human population has reach this level of worms the Pargoo-goos [Goo-goos for short] will begin landing their invasion force of bisexual potatoes. These potatoes will begin to infect our food supply and cause all females to make out with each other.

Do not drink coffee

Dude, i think you're drinking way too much coffee :D

yes, unfortunately.

i usually have about 4-5 cups by noon. now im hooked. on the weekends, if i dont have any, im sluggish and get a headache. f'ing caffeine cartel!!!! :D

Thank you Nancy Reagan! :D

I mean P.elosi

Edited by alexgaddis

Coffee for me by the buckets ..l

Espresso two or 3 times a day , plus my large ice coffee in the summer

Many summer nights I have turkish coffee after dinner ( tirkish coffee is basically espresso but with the grinds still in and they settle to the bottom ) ...that stuff would wake up rip van winkle

Do not drink coffee

Sounds like scientology

Thank you Mr Tom Cruise. :D

Do not drink coffee

:D

Thanks dude, that was awesome!

I pretty much cut all caffeine out of my system a few months back. I do drink a coke on occasion (2-3 a month), but I don't drink coffee. You all have your coffee addictions and I have my cigarettes.

Mrs HR does not allow me to have it. Coffee makes me horny. Love you long time.

Jesus HR, every post now from you is about your boner and your wife having to fight you off. Go pound one off and come back. :D:D

Edited by chiefjay

I drink a quad Mocha every morning, for the caffeine/sugar buzz. I hate eating in the morning, but know I need to put something in the tank to get through until lunch.

I pretty much cut all caffeine out of my system a few months back. I do drink a coke on occasion (2-3 a month), but I don't drink coffee. You all have your coffee addictions and I have my cigarettes.

Man, I don't understand how you can smoke and not drink coffee. If ever the gods intended for two flavors to go together, it was coffee and cigarettes, followed closely by Penaut Butter and Jelly. Every time I give up cigs, I have to quit coffee, too. Because, to me, without a smoke, it tastes like crap.

Do not drink coffee

I bow down in praise to the all-knowing overlords of M31 daily :D:D