[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Casa del darin3 - FINALLY!

darin3

:D So after many trials and tribulations - mainly with our lender - me and the wife have signed (and signed and signed and signed) our loan papers and have key in hand to our new abode. I decided not to post pics, etc. on this one because of the negative juju I got when I posted the other house we had looked at (and had started the contractual process on). Anyways, see link below for some photos. It's in a nice, tree-filled neighborhood in northern Austin, TX. Just about 1,700 sf on a HUGH 10,000+ sf lot (unheard of in this area). We are very excited to start moving in (gonna take a load over tonight, bring the puppy over to run around the yard, and perhaps... :D )

I can't tell you how stressful this process has been. When I bought a condo (with my parents) a few years ago, everything was smooth as silk. With all the issues in the industry nowadays, things were delayed and really kind of up in the air for a few days there. My realtor was a godsend and everything came together in the end. If y'all ever come down to Austin, come over for some BBQ, Lonestar beer and good times.

Casa del d3

:wacko:

Very nice! If you want to get a replacement shed, I'm having mine demo'ed and getting a new one, cause the MF'n contractors around here won't fix it for a reasonable price! :D I'll PAY you $200 to take it away....OK........OK.....$250! Final offer. :D

Congrats on the new digs! :wacko:

Very nice! If you want to get a replacement shed, I'm having mine demo'ed and getting a new one, cause the MF'n contractors around here won't fix it for a reasonable price! :wacko: I'll PAY you $200 to take it away....OK........OK.....$250! Final offer. :D

Congrats on the new digs! :D

:D I don't think $250 will pay for gas to and from Chi-town. As much as I'd love to do a roadie up there, it's not gonna happen. :wacko: Appreciate the offer though. :sick: I think I'll be getting a HUGH shed eventually.

I'd Mann up and get me a better grill. That thing looks like something unta would counsel until it had the confidence to be an Egg.

:sick: Yeah, that was the original owner's grill that was left back there. It's gone now. My grill is just your basic 2-burner propane jobber, nothing special. At some point I'll be gettin' something nice. :sick:

Very nice.

I know right where that is so me, the wife and daughter will be there in about three hours. Put the :brow: on hold.

:sick:

Dude you know you're welcome any time. We got 2 extra rooms so daughter can stay in her own room! Oh, and the electricity was turned off :brew: so it was wayyyyyyy too hot in there for :brew: ... maybe Monday. :wacko:

Thanks for all the well wishes, y'all. Took a small load of junk over tonight. Brought the puppy. She loves the HUGH yard. Our neighbors on one side is a young vegan :wacko: couple. Nice folks. Wait till they get a whiff of my cheez-it burgers. :pc:

:D I don't think $250 will pay for gas to and from Chi-town. As much as I'd love to do a roadie up there, it's not gonna happen. :wacko: Appreciate the offer though. :wacko: I think I'll be getting a HUGH shed eventually.

Okay....Okay.....$255.50! Final offer. :D

Edit for:

A clubby visit!!!!???? :wacko: I wish I could be there! :wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26