[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

anyone else going to the SB?

rai

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady/Welker's subpar days deep-sixed me in two leagues, but I was facing them in a third, where I am winning handily.

Best part is the 3rd league is the one with the biggest payouts. :D

EDITED TO ADD - oh, and in one of the other leagues I've at least gotten my money back, and still have a chance to do so in the 3rd league.

Edited by Chavez

Nope...it looks like a big 3 loss weekend for me. I shrugged off injuries for some of the year, but towards the end, it was just too much. In one league I was starting Kevin Faulk and Garret Wolfe as my 2 RB's...overall, a good season, but no championships for me.

My 1st place all season team (Mainly because we start 2 qb's and I drafted Brady and Romo) just lost to the leagues last place team. 8 man league and all teams make the playoffs. Not that I would have won had I played a different team, but just the fact that I lost to the 3-11 team in our league teaches me to not play in this type of league :D

yes. Made the playoffs in this league for the first time since 2001. Had the very bottom seed and knocked out the top seed today. Playing for the big trophy next week.

I'm well on my way in my main league. The rest of the game is a mere technicality. I predicted that I would be in the finals against the Brady owner, and here we are. Should be an battle of the titans, most likely being decided by LT playing on Christmas Eve. I'm as giddy as a school girl.

I lost in the semis in Huddle Ladder though. Was really hoping to make it since the top 2 move up the ladder. The combination of TO and Addai tanking was just too much to overcome though. Oh well. There's always next year.

I am all done. This is the first year in as far as I can remember that I am not in at least one SB. Mind you I play in a lot of leagues but this year is pretty much an all time low for me. In fact, this the first year I can remember not winning at least one SB.

Okay, let's start building that 2008 cheat sheet.

1. LT or ADP?

I am. Got very lucky today, beating the #2 seed who got there by riding Romo/TO/Witten all year. My Kitna/SJax/Colston trio came up just big enough for me this week, despite Galloway being a no show. Amazing.

Edited by ts

I'm well on my way in my main league. The rest of the game is a mere technicality. I predicted that I would be in the finals against the Brady owner, and here we are. Should be an battle of the titans, most likely being decided by LT playing on Christmas Eve. I'm as giddy as a school girl.

I lost in the semis in Huddle Ladder though. Was really hoping to make it since the top 2 move up the ladder. The combination of TO and Addai tanking was just too much to overcome though. Oh well. There's always next year.

Top four move up Gatos...you are going up.